Home

Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

This is a discussion on Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-26-2009, 08:02 PM   #137
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
lol - I have this post saved as well:
LMAO
Old 03-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #138
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

While playing Madden 09 online there was a bumper while loading an online game that said I should go to INSIDEBLOG.EASPORTS.COM for information about Madden 10. After doing that I found a link by ian refering to this site and next thing I know I hve become a regular poster. Esp. becasuei know ian is here and reads these forums. OS is awesome an I don't doubt that others who play 09 online have seen this ad and gone to the weekly blog. who knows how many fans have found their way all the way to here like I did, even if all they do is troll?
Old 03-26-2009, 09:09 PM   #139
Pro

OVR: 7

ian = the man

and the rest of the guys as well.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:26 PM   #140
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
LOL....really?

The biggest? I love this site and their overstatements.
Madden, IN AMERICA, is sports biggest game period!!! Football is the sport and Madden is the game. Look at the sales numbers, look at the number of games it has put out what are we on 20 now. Show me any game that can compare and tell me what other game can incite the masses like Madden. None homey. So yeah after all this talk and getting hopes up, sparking blog wars, haters, skeptics, Ea praisers, Ian riders etc. If this little gaming experiment fails it will be a HUGE dissapointment, the biggest one in gaming period. The only thingperhaps coming close was that Age of Conan $#!t, nuff said, accept it and respect it
Old 03-26-2009, 10:09 PM   #141
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
Madden, IN AMERICA, is sports biggest game period!!! Football is the sport and Madden is the game. Look at the sales numbers, look at the number of games it has put out what are we on 20 now. Show me any game that can compare and tell me what other game can incite the masses like Madden. None homey. So yeah after all this talk and getting hopes up, sparking blog wars, haters, skeptics, Ea praisers, Ian riders etc. If this little gaming experiment fails it will be a HUGE dissapointment, the biggest one in gaming period. The only thingperhaps coming close was that Age of Conan $#!t, nuff said, accept it and respect it
I agree to a certain degree. I think what you fail to realize is that only the people at OS, and all the other sports message boards would be sorely disappointed. We make up a small percentage of the Madden fan base. Most Madden fans will buy the game regardless and enjoy it to the fullest (they might even think it's the best game ever).

For people like us, who follow the blogs, it would be the greatest disappointment in sports gaming history. For the other 98% of Madden fans, it's status quo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2009, 10:13 PM   #142
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
I agree to a certain degree. I think what you fail to realize is that only the people at OS, and all the other sports message boards would be sorely disappointed. We make up a small percentage of the Madden fan base. Most Madden fans will buy the game regardless and enjoy it to the fullest (they might even think it's the best game ever).

For people like us, who follow the blogs, it would be the greatest disappointment in sports gaming history. For the other 98% of Madden fans, it's status quo.
True, True, I see your point but if Madden has the most sales and the most people looking out for it, wouldn't it therefore be the biggest? Like the US economy crashing, Madden affects all.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:16 PM   #143
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

I feel you....Madden has become a national phenomenon, we all know that. But honestly, only a handful of fans actually care about the things WE care about. Most people that play Madden are happy with additions like "weapons" and all the other gimmicks we've been fed in the past.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:18 PM   #144
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
I feel you....Madden has become a national phenomenon, we all know that. But honestly, only a handful of fans actually care about the things WE care about. Most people that play Madden are happy with additions like "weapons" and all the other gimmicks we've been fed in the past.
QFT

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »