Home

Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

This is a discussion on Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2009, 04:05 PM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 22
Re: Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by polamalu82
I think that Madden 10 with be heads and tails above the stuff we saw in 09. However, I don't feel as though Ian and Co. vision could truly be expressed in one year. What I'm saying is there will still be things missing like custom cameras and things like that. I'm sure the guys would love to start from scratch or close to it, but having to put the game out every year really hinders your abilities to reach your goal in 1 year. I really think If EA sticks with the crew they have from now on Madden football will be great again.
Amen.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:11 PM   #218
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
94Niners definitely got after you. I was sort of surprised he took it as far as to call you what he did. Truthfully, that slipped my mind prior to making my point. Otherwise, I would've clarified. Now that's 70+ page thread so I too won't bother sifting through it, but if I recall, you were ruffling feathers prior to that. He still may have went to far, but I wouldn't say that he attacked you out of the blue sky.
Is that when he told fademall to go get laid?
Old 03-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #219
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
Is that when he told fademall to go get laid?
And called him a virgin. Definitely stepped out of line. But in 94niners' defense, he steadfastly admits that he himself is an @$$hole .
Old 03-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #220
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
No, of course not. I don't paint all pessimists the same. If I did, I'd be having these healthy debates with other pessimists and not just you . Maybe it's not intentional, but your message often comes off as someone who's bitter and belittles others for showing enthusiasm. There's plenty of other people who share your ideas, but they express it in a healthier (for lack of better word) way.

P.S. this is just healthy discussion man. I don't want any other mods or members to think this is drama and see fit for the thread to be locked.
Naw come one man, I'm not tripping at all, you know we cool, but I see you reject my friend request.
I thought you were referencing my blog pertaining to the battered wives thing, because you started using that phrase a little after I posted it, so I thought it was directed at me but I apologize for that. I never meant to belittle anyone or be bitter, I'm aware it may have off that way, but I'm sure you can attest to the fact that I have been lightening my stance here recently. In most instances I will write a statement and then realize after someone responds that they took the stuff personally. Prime example being when I said "I dont see why people cream themselves over a screenshot" Guillotine had actually made that exact statement a few pages earlier. I wasn't implying that people were actually doing. LOL hell I hope not. Even when I said "I dont want to see you get hurt again" I put lol right after the sentence to show I was obviously being extreme but some people ran with it. While you see me as being "bitter" I see others as being "overly sensitive". Man a few days ago when S!ark1 was talking about "sucking off" developers I came in and said "We were doing so well" I'm chill for the most part as you see I've embraced the "*****" role, but that extreme $#!t is bogus. It ain't me and you, we all know who it is...
Old 03-27-2009, 04:26 PM   #221
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
And called him a virgin. Definitely stepped out of line. But in 94niners' defense, he steadfastly admits that he himself is an @$$hole .
Oh ya i remember that lol oh my that brings back good memories of Monday
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #222
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
LOL come on dawg, even I was baffled by that venom. Then we both got warnings?!?!? I get notifications for telling some dude to "get off my nutz" and responding to the laid isht get's me a warning, lolol, but it's all good. Man the idea of some guy on a message board about a video game, getting his feelings hurt and lashing out and telling someone else to get laid is still funny to me... real funny.

Back to the topic though, turn the corner Ian and keep riding let me see where this journey ends.

Last edited by FadeEmAll; 03-27-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:58 PM   #223
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
LOL come on dawg, even I was baffled by that venom. Then we both got warnings?!?!? I get notifications for telling some dude to "get off my nutz" and responding to the laid isht get's me a warning, lolol, but it's all good. Man the idea of some guy on a message board about a video game, getting his feelings hurt and lashing out and telling someone else to get laid is still funny to me... real funny.

Back to the topic though, turn the corner Ian and keep riding let me see where this journey ends.
You just can't stay out of trouble huh Fade? Always in some ish....lol....You need to get la.......nah...just messing with you....
Old 03-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #224
MVP

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ARk5
Is a foreskins fan really going to talk smack to us giant fans???? Do you really want me to put up Jacobs destroying Landry last season?
Yes please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »