Home

Ian please respond to defense will still be broken thread

This is a discussion on Ian please respond to defense will still be broken thread within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden 22 Gameplay in 4K: Full Game With Presentation Between Packers and Bears
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2009, 04:26 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Feb 2003
Ian please respond to defense will still be broken thread

There were some good points on that thread and us hardcore sim gamers would like your take on this tread thanks man
retrohelix is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
Banned
 
OVR: 38
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: I Live in... Sports Centre
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Ian please respond to defense will still be broken thread

Dear OS:

Can you Please make me a mod so i can lock this thread and tell the user to PM Ian if he would like to talk to him

Last edited by Boucher; 03-27-2009 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Where are my manners?? I unno
Boucher is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #3
MVP
 
RGiles36's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 3,866
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Ian please respond to defense will still be broken thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
Dear OS:

Please make me a mod so i can lock this thread and tell the user to PM Ian if he would like to talk to him
__________________
Twitter
RGiles36 is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 04:35 PM   #4
Earlwolfx on XBL
 
Cusefan's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 315
Posts: 9,807
Blog Entries: 12
Re: Ian please respond to defense will still be broken thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by boucher
Dear OS:

Please make me a mod so i can lock this thread and tell the user to PM Ian if he would like to talk to him
Cosign

FYI: Use Ians PM if it is that urgent.

My god People are jumping to conclusions at a insanely stupid pace around here. Chill out
__________________
My dog's butt smells like cookies
Cusefan is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame
 
Phobia's Arena
 
OVR: 63
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Louisiana, Lafayette
Posts: 11,634
Blog Entries: 11
Re: Ian please respond to defense will still be broken thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Cosign

FYI: Use Ians PM if it is that urgent.

My god People are jumping to conclusions at a insanely stupid pace around here. Chill out
I disagree, I don't think people jumped to conclusion. This has been one of the main issues with EA football for a long time.

This video just raised alot of concerns if it is going to get fixed. Because if not then we are all in teh same boat again.

I GOT TOWELS and wonderful looking players. But the fundamentals are not their. So what you end up with is a football game, that LOOKS like football, but plays like pinball.

So no, I think the concerns are rightly so
Phobia is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 04:48 PM   #6
*ll St*r
 
roadman's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 25,691
Re: Ian please respond to defense will still be broken thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I disagree, I don't think people jumped to conclusion. This has been one of the main issues with EA football for a long time.

This video just raised alot of concerns if it is going to get fixed. Because if not then we are all in teh same boat again.

I GOT TOWELS and wonderful looking players. But the fundamentals are not their. So what you end up with is a football game, that LOOKS like football, but plays like pinball.

So no, I think the concerns are rightly so
I agree up to a point. Another calling Ian thread out doesn't need to made, though. It's redundant.
roadman is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
Banned
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Ian please respond to defense will still be broken thread

Why do yall have to be mean to the guy?

But, if Ian doesnt read this man try asking him on twitter
Derrville is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame
 
Phobia's Arena
 
OVR: 63
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Louisiana, Lafayette
Posts: 11,634
Blog Entries: 11
Re: Ian please respond to defense will still be broken thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I agree up to a point. Another calling Ian thread out doesn't need to made, though. It's redundant.
I agree with the multiple threads with IAN in it. I was just commenting on the broken defense topic. I think it is a heated topic right now that SHOULD be discussed. Considering it has been really broken for a long time now.
Phobia is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:11 AM.

Top -