Home

People are beginning to panic...

This is a discussion on People are beginning to panic... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 06:35 PM   #25
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: People are beginning to panic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Maybe I should clarify officially somewhere that my presence will lessen as we try to finish the game. When I get home at night I have two options - work on the game some more or go to the forums. As we get closer to shipping I will probably vanish from here to get the game done...I think you all probably know that's the right decision to make.

Well, I guess there is also a third option, I could spend time with my wife.
I wish spending time with my wife was an option.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #26
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Maybe I should clarify officially somewhere that my presence will lessen as we try to finish the game. When I get home at night I have two options - work on the game some more or go to the forums. As we get closer to shipping I will probably vanish from here to get the game done...I think you all probably know that's the right decision to make.

might wanna steer clear of the wife thing only two options there....A. nookie B. draps,gardening,and other various types of housework unless she's tha cool type
Old 03-27-2009, 06:39 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:

You can always spend time with her the week after Madden 10 launches! Depending on how things go... Maybe hire some armed bodyguards just to be on the safe side.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:40 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
I am 10X more worried about NCAA than I am about Madden. Madden seems to be in good shape.
G I Agree with you again
Old 03-27-2009, 06:42 PM   #29
Rookie

Megatron2k7's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
Well Im pretty sure theres no Owners involved.
I still say take everything from PS2 games and use PS3/360 graphics
and itd be great.But no Owners another year.

No fear here .Ive come to expect it from you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWFC5MXX-6E

What the Hell...???........LOL
Old 03-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #30
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:

So there is only two options...
Old 03-27-2009, 06:47 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 13

I don't think there's any panic... i think alot of people seem to be creating threads in hope that they land on a subject that other users and the M10 devs might be interested in talking about in order to boost their OS rating. More often than not in recent weeks i've seen one user create 3/4 threads a day, all often regugitating another thread all ready in existence, then the next day a different user will do the same. Now it's turning into a race to see who can post the easportsblog in the forum first... we all used to wait patienty for ian to post it but not anymore... i get the feeling people are waiting on the easportsbog and on OS and just hitting F5 until they can announce that the blog is up.
Everyone seems to be losing the point that the interaction between us and the devs is supposed to help make the game better, not inflate our egos...too many people are creating threads in an attempt to inflate their ego and when other users/devs don't respond to said thread, the op seems to take it personally (on one occasion recently a user created a thread complaining that the devs aren't responding to his threads!?!?!? sounds like my girlfriend when im trying to watch the vikes on sundays!!!!).

Creating threads seems to be addictive to some users... and the more they create, the more inane the threads become.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 06:49 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 15

Quote:

Gotta be the wife. Does she play Madden though?

Be funny as hell if she gave you a hard time over OL/DL interaction!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »