Home

People are beginning to panic...

This is a discussion on People are beginning to panic... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2009, 06:54 PM   #33
13
 
DaveDQ's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NC
Posts: 7,670
Re: People are beginning to panic...

Read NCAA's latest blog, no need to panic. These guys are aware of what we are aware of and they are making legitimate attempts to correct things. I actually look at this year as a breath of fresh air. When you have a developer talking about where the game is broken and how they are fixing it, that's always good.

Not too long ago, all we had was people talking about how "sexy" the player models were.
__________________
Being kind, one to another, never disappoints.
DaveDQ is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 06:56 PM   #34
Banned
 
shotgun styles's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: People are beginning to panic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
I don't think there's any panic... i think alot of people seem to be creating threads in hope that they land on a subject that other users and the M10 devs might be interested in talking about in order to boost their OS rating. More often than not in recent weeks i've seen one user create 3/4 threads a day, all often regugitating another thread all ready in existence, then the next day a different user will do the same. Now it's turning into a race to see who can post the easportsblog in the forum first... we all used to wait patienty for ian to post it but not anymore... i get the feeling people are waiting on the easportsbog and on OS and just hitting F5 until they can announce that the blog is up.
Everyone seems to be losing the point that the interaction between us and the devs is supposed to help make the game better, not inflate our egos...too many people are creating threads in an attempt to inflate their ego and when other users/devs don't respond to said thread, the op seems to take it personally (on one occasion recently a user created a thread complaining that the devs aren't responding to his threads!?!?!? sounds like my girlfriend when im trying to watch the vikes on sundays!!!!).

Creating threads seems to be addictive to some users... and the more they create, the more inane the threads become.
So your position is that it is not panic that is affecting this board, but neediness?

Interesting point...
shotgun styles is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 06:57 PM   #35
MVP
 
seriousluboy83's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Athens Of Florida
Re: People are beginning to panic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
I don't think there's any panic... i think alot of people seem to be creating threads in hope that they land on a subject that other users and the M10 devs might be interested in talking about in order to boost their OS rating. More often than not in recent weeks i've seen one user create 3/4 threads a day, all often regugitating another thread all ready in existence, then the next day a different user will do the same. Now it's turning into a race to see who can post the easportsblog in the forum first... we all used to wait patienty for ian to post it but not anymore... i get the feeling people are waiting on the easportsbog and on OS and just hitting F5 until they can announce that the blog is up.
Everyone seems to be losing the point that the interaction between us and the devs is supposed to help make the game better, not inflate our egos...too many people are creating threads in an attempt to inflate their ego and when other users/devs don't respond to said thread, the op seems to take it personally (on one occasion recently a user created a thread complaining that the devs aren't responding to his threads!?!?!? sounds like my girlfriend when im trying to watch the vikes on sundays!!!!).

Creating threads seems to be addictive to some users... and the more they create, the more inane the threads become.

Not taking anyone's sides but what is a forum for....to voice your opinion right....ppl want their voices heard just like you want your's heard wit this post....it's inevitable....hell males are the new female when madden is involved
__________________
What's Understood Ain't Gotta Be Explained...But You Don't Understand Me So Let Me Explain...o_0
seriousluboy83 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 07:01 PM   #36
Banned
 
shotgun styles's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: People are beginning to panic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
Not taking anyone's sides but what is a forum for....to voice your opinion right....ppl want their voices heard just like you want your's heard wit this post....it's inevitable....hell males are the new female when madden is involved
There are those who say that men have been "feminized" over the last two decades.
shotgun styles is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #37
MVP
 
seriousluboy83's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Athens Of Florida
Re: People are beginning to panic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
There are those who say that men have been "feminized" over the last two decades.

do you agree
__________________
What's Understood Ain't Gotta Be Explained...But You Don't Understand Me So Let Me Explain...o_0
seriousluboy83 is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 07:12 PM   #38
Banned
 
shotgun styles's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: People are beginning to panic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
do you agree
I would say men have been encouraged to be less confrontational. That's why "no score" little league became so popular.

Problem is we don't live in Sweden. America is a dog-eat-dog society and you have to be willing to compete if you want to be successful here.

So yes I agree, but I'm not sure "feminized" is the right way to describe the phenomenon.
shotgun styles is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #39
MVP
 
seriousluboy83's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Athens Of Florida
Re: People are beginning to panic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
I would say men have been encouraged to be less confrontational. That's why "no score" little league became so popular.

Problem is we don't live in Sweden. America is a dog-eat-dog society and you have to be willing to compete if you want to be successful here.

So yes I agree, but I'm not sure "feminized" is the right way to describe the phenomenon.

im thinking it's more of a what "society" thinks type thing....cause the public eye says alot in this day-and-age.....nobody can really say what they feel cause of how they fear they may be looked upon....especially celebrities....gotta be politically correct at all times.....
__________________
What's Understood Ain't Gotta Be Explained...But You Don't Understand Me So Let Me Explain...o_0
seriousluboy83 is offline  
Old 03-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #40
Banned
 
vols bravesfan's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tennessee
Re: People are beginning to panic...

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD?
vols bravesfan is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 AM.

Top -