Home

People are beginning to panic...

This is a discussion on People are beginning to panic... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 08:17 PM   #49
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: People are beginning to panic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by salbowski
I don't think there's any panic... i think alot of people seem to be creating threads in hope that they land on a subject that other users and the M10 devs might be interested in talking about in order to boost their OS rating. More often than not in recent weeks i've seen one user create 3/4 threads a day, all often regugitating another thread all ready in existence, then the next day a different user will do the same. Now it's turning into a race to see who can post the easportsblog in the forum first... we all used to wait patienty for ian to post it but not anymore... i get the feeling people are waiting on the easportsbog and on OS and just hitting F5 until they can announce that the blog is up.
Everyone seems to be losing the point that the interaction between us and the devs is supposed to help make the game better, not inflate our egos...too many people are creating threads in an attempt to inflate their ego and when other users/devs don't respond to said thread, the op seems to take it personally (on one occasion recently a user created a thread complaining that the devs aren't responding to his threads!?!?!? sounds like my girlfriend when im trying to watch the vikes on sundays!!!!).

Creating threads seems to be addictive to some users... and the more they create, the more inane the threads become.
I have to know. Are you high OR was this sarcastic?
Old 03-27-2009, 08:27 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 15

In light of the small NCAA gameplay vid they released in their last blog (IMHO I was not very impressed I thought it looked almost exactly like NCAA 09) On the other hand I am SOOOO excited to see the first Madden gameplay vid. I thought the screenshot looked incredible but I am really looking forward to seeing it in motion.

Ian, you may not be able to answer but do you have any kind of time frame when we may see a little Madden 10 gameplay vid pop up?
Old 03-27-2009, 08:32 PM   #51
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Agreed.

Instead, this

and this

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 08:33 PM   #52
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by stux
I have to know. Are you high OR was this sarcastic?
I thinks he's right to a certain extent. A lot of people on here have serious issues when it comes to their threads and the level of response it gets.

Someone who shall remain nameless, created a thread last week and when people told him that he was being nit picky, he said that he didn't care about the user's opinions. He went as far as saying that the thread was created for the devs and not for the OS users....
Old 03-27-2009, 08:35 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Agreed.

Instead, this

and this

damn i'm thirsty now
Old 03-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #54
Rookie

Megatron2k7's Arena

Agreed.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:38 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 38

I love how this thread went from panic to beer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 08:40 PM   #56
Rookie

Megatron2k7's Arena

I know....LOL.

TGIF
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »