Home

Old 03-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
I'm Scared and Happy?

I'm new to this forum never really post that much but, I have a little something to say. First the updates we are getting is a breath of fresh air so early in the game. And I thank the EA guys for communicating with us. But is it me like every year we get all hype with new features, graphics, and be like madden is gonna come threw this year, and then....3 months later no ones playing madden no more. Just like last weekend I was playing flagfootball with some friends and some guys we talking bout playing madden and how they have lil parties. I'm like ohh snap somebody still plays. I'm like what do system do ya'll play on? The one dude was like PS2!!! I said to myself What the [email protected]#k!
And it the wasn't talking bout "09". All I'm saying we need that good feeling back, that year long madden feeling. Dat don't trade my Madden for store credit back till the new one comes out, but hey it is what it is. Some will feel me and some won't, and if I'm wrong you can delete this thread. Well I think I said what I had to say in a brief description.

Loyal Madden Gamer!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2009, 10:23 PM   #2
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: I'm Scared and Happy?

Hey at least you didn't name your thread "I'm concernd" lol.....Inside joke, you probably don't get it.

Just chill out dude, the way I see it the game can't get any worse. I think that we're in good hands. At the very least, we'll see major improvements in the game. It may not be the "epic" game we've been dreaming about, but I can reassure you that it will be better than the previous years.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: I'm Scared and Happy?

True Dat....Shake and Bake!!! Like dat!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »