Home

Please tell me we will be able to throw a slant pass in 10

This is a discussion on Please tell me we will be able to throw a slant pass in 10 within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #25
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Please tell me we will be able to throw a slant pass in 10

naw the secret wit slants is timing....point black period....slants is my personal favorite pass play to run....if you have 3 wr throw to the side wit the least recievers....if you have 2 wr throw to your qb's strong side if it's closed dont force it either wait for it to open or dump it off to a back or te depending on the routes bein ran....get comfy in that pocket brotha....trust it love it cause if you dont you cant run slants....trust me i play straight up all day hell if you want me to show you hit me up gamertag is in my arena just send me a pm first so i kno it's you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2009, 08:49 PM   #26
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: Please tell me we will be able to throw a slant pass in 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
The whole passing game is flawed.

Passing offense is fine. I have yet to see a valid complaint with the passing game this year. Most of the things people complain about they just haven't figured out the timing/touch of it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 03-28-2009, 08:56 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
Passing offense is fine. I have yet to see a valid complaint with the passing game this year. Most of the things people complain about they just haven't figured out the timing/touch of it yet.
it's clearly not fine. if that were the case they wouldn't be changing the db/wr interactions, they're wouldn't be a need for procedural awareness, and we wouldn't be getting the changes in blocking that many are anticipating
Old 03-28-2009, 09:17 PM   #28
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
it's clearly not fine. if that were the case they wouldn't be changing the db/wr interactions, they're wouldn't be a need for procedural awareness, and we wouldn't be getting the changes in blocking that many are anticipating
man passing this yr seems pretty damn good to me that's why so many ppl do it....especially online....all area's of madden need to be fixed but passing in the least
Old 03-28-2009, 09:20 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
man passing this yr seems pretty damn good to me that's why so many ppl do it....especially online....all area's of madden need to be fixed but passing in the least
well they seem to be doing alot of work on it so you might be in the minority on that one
Old 03-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #30
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
well they seem to be doing alot of work on it so you might be in the minority on that one

you can pass for 100+ yds every game....def. cant do that wit the run game this yr....and i prefer to run
Old 03-28-2009, 09:30 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousluboy83
you can pass for 100+ yds every game....def. cant do that wit the run game this yr....and i prefer to run
i hear what you're saying, but i'm just saying that most of the blogs we've seen so far have adressed various fixes that will impact passing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #32
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

Quote:
i hear what you're saying, but i'm just saying that most of the blogs we've seen so far have adressed various fixes that will impact passing
yea i hear what your saying too....so in a way we're both right agreed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »