Home

Old 03-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #9
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Cowboys Installing Wildcat, Is EA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Listening to GAC and a few other shows, it's more likely Jones was trying to drum up some interest for next year. Doubtful Dallas spends a lot of time in the Wildcat next year. They have much bigger issues to deal with.
Yeah especially after that dumb move of releasing the 2nd best receiver in the NFL. Got to bring some kind of interest to the team. Because you notice once he was released, no one really talks about the Cowboys anymore.

Old 03-28-2009, 07:18 PM   #10
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Yeah especially after that dumb move of releasing the 2nd best receiver in the NFL. Got to bring some kind of interest to the team. Because you notice once he was released, no one really talks about the Cowboys anymore.

That was the point...
Old 03-28-2009, 07:26 PM   #11
Rookie

dsciara21's Arena

OVR: 4

Any update on the Mike Vick situation???? the cowboys I'm sure would put him in this type of situational offensive formation. They care nothing about criminal records or players being distractions. This team would be unstoppable IN MADDEN if this were to happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2009, 07:45 PM   #12
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Who cares! It's Dallas....j/k

I hope they add it in the game though. I think Ian confirmed that it would be.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #13
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
The owner/GM of the Dallas Cowboys went on record at the NFL owners meetings saying the Cowboys will indeed attempt to add a player who can run the wildcat offense, or one that the team can install a package for.

While I am not a fan of the wildcat, this statement which comes one month away from the NFL draft begs a question. Are the Cowboys committed to drafting Pat White? And will EA Sports make the wildcat apart of the playbook in Madden NFL 10?

Here's a link to Jerry's full comment.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.387de63.html

How will this type of offense be kept in check in madden NFL 10?

It seemed to me that as the season went on, defenses adjusted and were shutting this offense down mostly. It at the very least did not seem to be nearly as effective later in the year.

See this is how real football is played....wit adjustments.....i kno this is about the cowgirls and the wildcat....but i really hope EA comes thru wit tha D bein able to adjust....plz
Old 03-28-2009, 09:40 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsciara21
Any update on the Mike Vick situation???? the cowboys I'm sure would put him in this type of situational offensive formation. They care nothing about criminal records or players being distractions. This team would be unstoppable IN MADDEN if this were to happen.
Good point, but even if Vick is released from jail, he still needs to be re-instated by Goodell, which I wouldn't say is a formality, and the Falcons still have his contract at the moment, and unless it's restructured, no-one's going to trade for him.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:06 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows

2nd best receiver in the NFL???? Seriously? Probably top 10 but top 5 would be very questionable. 2nd is definitively wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2009, 12:39 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 14

Am I the only one who thinks the wildcat is a dumb gimmick?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »