Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #25
MVP
 
Jason_19's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Mt. Vernon, Illinois
Re: Scizzor kick in madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad_moss93
its called the stutter-step not scizzor kick
I'm glad that someone pointed this out.
__________________

Jason_19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2009, 09:40 PM   #26
Earlwolfx on XBL
 
Cusefan's Arena
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: 315
Posts: 9,807
Blog Entries: 12
Re: Scizzor kick in madden?

Google "Scizzor Kick", and look at the first website...you should be pleasantly surprised...

BTW 83, The term "Scizzor Kick" did you coin that?
__________________
My dog's butt smells like cookies
Cusefan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:29 PM   #27
In case you forgot...
 
mKoz26's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Champaign, Illinois
Posts: 4,706
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Scizzor kick in madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
I'm glad that someone pointed this out.
They are two completely different moves. A stutter step is when you sort of chop your feet and then cut one way or the other. The Scissor Kick is the move that was (most likely) created by Walter Payton when he almost high steps his feet in order to confuse the defender ahead of him. I believe it was used to make him look like he was running faster than he actually was when he slowed down in a one-on-one situation. Then he would follow it up with another move like a spin and carry on running. I've never seen Marshawn Lynch use it, but it will probably never be used as efficiently as it was by Walter. RIP Sweetness.
__________________
Bears | Bulls | Cubs | Illinois | #Team3Some

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
mKoz26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:43 PM   #28
Banned
 
OVR: 35
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Scizzor kick in madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mKoz26
They are two completely different moves. A stutter step is when you sort of chop your feet and then cut one way or the other. The Scissor Kick is the move that was (most likely) created by Walter Payton when he almost high steps his feet in order to confuse the defender ahead of him. I believe it was used to make him look like he was running faster than he actually was when he slowed down in a one-on-one situation. Then he would follow it up with another move like a spin and carry on running. I've never seen Marshawn Lynch use it, but it will probably never be used as efficiently as it was by Walter. RIP Sweetness.
Sweetness said hed do it to slow down the defender than speed on by him, it was awesome
Derrville is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 10:58 PM   #29
MVP
 
wordtobigbird's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: Scizzor kick in madden?

hey dont blame me, blame google. ive never watched more than 5 minutes of soccer.
wordtobigbird is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:05 PM   #30
Banned
 
Jon22's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Austin
Re: Scizzor kick in madden?

I'm pretty sure this is what he meant.

Jon22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 11:42 PM   #31
In case you forgot...
 
mKoz26's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Champaign, Illinois
Posts: 4,706
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Scizzor kick in madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon22
I'm pretty sure this is what he meant.

I used to be a wrestling fan myself. Can you dig it?
__________________
Bears | Bulls | Cubs | Illinois | #Team3Some

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
mKoz26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2009, 11:46 PM   #32
MVP
 
bowdown2shadi's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Re: Scizzor kick in madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mKoz26
I used to be a wrestling fan myself. Can you dig it?
FIVE TIME FIVE TIME FIVE TIME FIVE TIME FIVE TIME World Heavyweight Champion!
bowdown2shadi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 PM.

Top -