Home

Celebrations

This is a discussion on Celebrations within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Celebrations

Is there any chance that TEAM celebrations will be available this year? Because, not every team has that one player who celebrates alone (C. Johnson, TO, etc.). Some teams (Eagles) celebrate as a whole, and its pretty odd to see any one player celebrating individually.

I just think it would be awesome to see B. West. celebrate with his teammates after scoring a TD, or seeing A. Samuel celebrate with other corners and safeties after making an INT.

Just adding another button for a different celebration would be nice (maybe Square (PS3) or X (360) for a team celebration).

Just a thought...

P.S. I know that there's some multi-player celebrations, but its either an OL jumping on a WR's back (which will never happen). Its also too rare to see a multi-player celebration.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2009, 11:59 AM   #2
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Celebrations

Yea we definitely need more team celebrations and interactions. Even when a player celebrated by himself he's usually joined by teammates 2-3 seconds later.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 03-29-2009, 03:20 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 18

Agree with both, I like the individual celebrations but we need the OLine specifically on run plays to follow in the RB and give him some love.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

I would actually like less flamboyant celebrations. You know maybe just a group of guys who tap helmets and get off the field. I don't like seeing the soulja boy dance in real life. I don't want to see it in Madden either.

I think my favorite celebration last year was after I scored on a INT(which is rare lol) with Chuck Woodson and he did the Heisman pose. If only it were against the Colts and Peyton Manning lol.

Old 03-29-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

I hope they at least make the Lambeau Leap more realistic looking. I hate having a guy trigger an animation and run right out of the back of the end zone and right through the stands as if the crowd wasn't even there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2009, 05:06 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 24

I thought the NFL outlawed team celebrations? I.e., more than three people celebrating results in a personal foul? Or am I wrong.....
Old 03-29-2009, 05:09 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 5

It would be nice if they made a guy T.O. or Ocho Stinko overdue a touchdown celebration and get a fine from the Nfl in franchise mode,

ALSO bring back News Paper and Radio Talk Show in next gen MAdden...

That would be good!
Old 03-29-2009, 05:11 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboogie5
It would be nice if they made a guy T.O. or Ocho Stinko overdue a touchdown celebration and get a fine from the Nfl in franchise mode,

ALSO bring back News Paper and Radio Talk Show in next gen MAdden...

That would be good!
And maybe add some random instances where a guy celebrates too much in the heat of the moment like Wes Welker and his snow angel. Though the NFL would obviously not allow fines to be incorporated in Madden.

Or have an Adam Shefter like analyst in franchise mode like they did in HC09. That would be pretty nice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »