Home

Madden 2010 Draft Class Option

This is a discussion on Madden 2010 Draft Class Option within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Madden 2010 Draft Class Option

Can we please get the option to edit draft prospects' names and colleges for franchise mode in Madden 10?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2009, 02:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 2010 Draft Class Option

Im assuming your talking about the prospects generated throughout the franchise. I usually save about 7 or 8 draft classes to import (never gone more than 8 season in a franchise). if thats the case then yeah it would be nice. not a major priority though...
Old 03-29-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 19

It would be nice to edit generated rookies or even be able to edit imported draft classes.

I hope they just fix the importanted rookie problem. By problem i mean the rookies ratings jump all over the place when they are imported.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 13

I hope they fix the "not being able to imports ncaa draft classes because i live outside the US" problem...
Old 03-29-2009, 10:18 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 12

I don't want to just edit the names and college. I want to edit the ratings, ages, height, weight, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2009, 10:49 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by stux
I don't want to just edit the names and college. I want to edit the ratings, ages, height, weight, etc.
Yea totally agree. If the import isn't fixed we should be allowed to edit everything about the player.

Editing ratings need to come with a limit.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:52 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 39

Rookie numbers need to be fixed as well. players drafted by CPU teams will typically keep their college number (WR will continue to wear #1, RB with #19, LB with #35, etc.)

The ratings of the draft class also need to be tweaked. No rookie ever deserves a 90+ rating, but that's usually the case for the top 5 picks in Madden when I import. 86-87ish at the most.

Last edited by sportzbro; 03-30-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:22 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Rookie numbers need to be fixed as well. players drafted by CPU teams will typically keep their college number (WR will continue to wear #1, RB with #19, LB with #35, etc.)

The ratings of the draft class also need to be tweaked. No rookie ever deserves a 90+ rating, but that's usually the case for the top 5 picks in Madden when I import. 86-87ish at the most.
yeah, the number issue is super annoying. thats why I am for this edit.

As far as ratng, with the new system there will be alot of 60's which I dont mind bc I will frequently have draft class where my lowest drafted player is a 72. I blame that on the cpu drafting as well...

However, editing hieght and weight would be TOO unrealistic for me. I wouldnt even touch that. You can change a number in real life, but not hieght. Again, if it's in there cool bc ppl do want that total control, but i wouldnt alter things like that...

Last edited by Big_Mig_11; 03-30-2009 at 02:25 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »