Home

It's In The Details - How To Start Fixing Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on It's In The Details - How To Start Fixing Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2009, 09:49 AM   #9
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: It's In The Details - How To Start Fixing Franchise Mode

Hmm... ideas sound a bit like another football game I could name... and have named... at length... repeatedly.

Great ideas, you're on the right track. Fortunately, we have exactly the right people working on franchise mode to implement this sort of thing... because they've done it before.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:20 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Hmm... ideas sound a bit like another football game I could name... and have named... at length... repeatedly.

Great ideas, you're on the right track. Fortunately, we have exactly the right people working on franchise mode to implement this sort of thing... because they've done it before.
Amen! I guess I just felt like I had to error on the side of posting my ideas. Maybe someone read this and had en even better idea. Who knows?
Old 03-30-2009, 12:30 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
[...]

Veteran Value- Has this player been to a Super Bowl? Has he been to multiple? Has he experienced good and bad seasons? Did he work his way to the top? Who has he studied under in his early years? Is he dependable for solid output and a level head?

Examples- Kurt Warner, Steve Young (studied under Joe Montana).

[...]
I don't know how the highest rated QB in NFL history, who led the NFL in passing 6 of the 8 seasons he played as a starter for San Francisco and who ran for more TDs than any other QB ever doesn't classify as "Team Value" based upon your ratings. But I guess you are just using him because Montana was above him on the roster for a few years. make no mistake though: the 49er offense didn't skip a beat when they switched. Obviously that's why they are both in the Hall of Fame.

Last edited by 94niners; 03-30-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 03:00 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 29

Exactly. I was in no way trying to take away from his value to the team. I was just trying to find different players to exemplify my point for each 'value'.

You make a good point, none the less.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »