Home

Old 03-30-2009, 11:15 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Details, Details, Details.

To me the challenge system is bogus, the computer wins 90% of their challenges and half the time on review the ball will clearly come out of the running backs hand before he hits the ground and the ref will not change the call. If they cannot get the calls to match what is obviously seen on the reply then they can leave the challenge bs alone. Most of the other things listed don't change gameplay one bit, but it would be nice if they put the stuff in the game. Don't get me wrong I'm not a "gameplay is all that matters guy" but you got to admit the list is prety long...windsocks?!?!?!?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 11:34 AM   #26
Banned

FootballDetails's Arena

OVR: 30

I like the title of this thread.

Details are important. It goes beyond the basics. We want to be surprised and impressed.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
I am pretty certain that Fireman Ed was named the teams honorary mascot, I remembered watching a special on it...but I could be mistaken.

It is safe to say that those teams who have mascots, those likenesses should be represented. Thank you, for correcting my mistake though.

To Derrville-

Body imprints would be nice. I'd just really like Madden to have something (gameplay wise) that we've never seen before. I want to be wow'd...I want to see this football game and say...this is a quantum leap forward.

How sick would it be to get this game...put it in your console...and get your socks knocked off every time you play it???

What I think this game is missing is atmosphere. A real NFL gameday atmosphere. The game does not feel BIG. Or like its BIGGER THAN ME...and if I want to play well I'd better be so focused on whats going on.

I am seriously hoping that Ian utilizes cgi cut scenes this year. They can really do some sick stuff with the sidelines & crowd. They'd be able to give us an added dimension of depth & realism with cut scenes.

I know this feature won't make it this year but...I donno, maybe at some point they'll take advantage of this kind of tech.
No arguments man, i much rather it be a tech gameplay wise than another thing that just makes the game prettier
Old 03-30-2009, 01:26 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville

Dynamic Weather.
Man, I hope you are right. Dynamic weather + Dynamic lighting adds a lot for the presentation of this game. After seeing the Arizona/NE game last year, it becomes even more evident how much of a role weather has on a teams gameplan. If that were somehow implemented into Madden 10, I would be floored.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:42 PM   #29
Rookie

Thechrislayne's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
Seeing as how NFL 2K5 had 2,4,7,9,10,11,12,13,15,17 then there is NO reason for Madden 10 not to
Old 03-30-2009, 02:00 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Seeing as how NFL 2K5 had 2,4,7,9,10,11,12,13,15,17 then there is NO reason for Madden 10 not to
This post FTW!
Old 03-30-2009, 03:06 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
When has that ever mattered when talking about Madden....
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »