Home

Old 03-30-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Free Agency Makeover

Il make it Quick, straight to the point
about what could be done to free agency (ps I have never played headcoach...not pal game)

-Include the Ebay Bidding System SOOO much better than the static system where you can get most players apart from the ones that dont want to join at all costs

-The top players cost ALOT! in 09 you can basically buy anyone for ridiculous small somes and cap room is meaningless. If i decide to chase haynesworth i want it to cost me 100Million...
This would make Franchise FUN, if im the lions i cant just simply buy everyone and turn it around in a year. Realism

-Make a Simple Screen re-design showing off biggest aquisitions of free agency IE. Picture of HaynesWorth with Caption Signs with Redskins, show best player available..basically PRESENTATION

soooo RECAP 1. FUN 2. REALISM 3.PRESENTATION

...apply to Draft (re-design anyone?)...then apply to resigning (restricted free agencts,cant resign everyone) then all aspects of franchise (Change default Playbook,scouting,random Events!!)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »