Home

Is Madden the most popular sport game in the world?

This is a discussion on Is Madden the most popular sport game in the world? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 09:11 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Is Madden the most popular sport game in the world?

Soccer is tough? on what planet? Not in America, soccer is seen as the soft safe sport for upper-middle class suburban children who are too precious and weak to play football.

Anyway back to topic, I don't buy that FIFA or whatever soccer games are more popular than Madden. Madden 09 sold 4 million copies, how many did FIFA sell? Plus playing a soccer game would be so boring unlike madden, there's no strategy in soccer, just slowly walking around or jogging and kicking a ball and not achieving any statistics.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:16 PM   #58
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Wow....Exposed for the plagiarist that he is. Great job sir!
Old 03-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #59
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bconngemini
Soccer is tough? on what planet? Not in America, soccer is seen as the soft safe sport for upper-middle class suburban children who are too precious and weak to play football.

Anyway back to topic, I don't buy that FIFA or whatever soccer games are more popular than Madden. Madden 09 sold 4 million copies, how many did FIFA sell? Plus playing a soccer game would be so boring unlike madden, there's no strategy in soccer, just slowly walking around or jogging and kicking a ball and not achieving any statistics.
http://www.videogamer.com/news/fifa_...8_million.html

EA announced last night that FIFA 09 is its best-selling title of the year shifting 7.8 million units worldwide year-to-date (ended December 31, 2008).
Old 03-30-2009, 09:20 PM   #60
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

That alone shows how much you know about the sport....I hate to say it but you are IGNORANT. Point blank.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:20 PM   #61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdsooner
http://www.videogamer.com/news/fifa_...8_million.html

EA announced last night that FIFA 09 is its best-selling title of the year shifting 7.8 million units worldwide year-to-date (ended December 31, 2008).
So basically it sold less than twice the amount? Not impressed, it proves that Madden sells a lot around the world. I bet soon Madden will sell more around the world once other countries can afford it, its like how Super Bowl is watched by a billion people but soccer world cup is only watched by 200 million, things will change quick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:

Ok, you're joking at this point right?
Old 03-30-2009, 09:23 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
That alone shows how much you know about the sport....I hate to say it but you are IGNORANT. Point blank.
I think he's just messing with us, no one with a pulse can be this stupid.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:24 PM   #64
Banned

Quote:
So basically it sold less than twice the amount? Not impressed, it proves that Madden sells a lot around the world. I bet soon Madden will sell more around the world once other countries can afford it, its like how Super Bowl is watched by a billion people but soccer world cup is only watched by 200 million, things will change quick.
From not believing it could outsell Madden, to me proving that it has probably doubled Madden sales by this point and not being impressed.

You might go back to plagiarizing things you can find on the internet to make you appear knowledgeable.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »