Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: Customization

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: Customization within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2009, 07:44 PM   #57
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Latest Madden NFL 10 blog: Customization

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrob
well i can say there wont be these penalties in the game and there called about 1 time per game
Illegal substitution
More than 11 players on the field at the snap
Encroachment
Illegal formation
Illegal substitution
Neutral zone infraction
Tripping by a member of either team
Illegal block above the waist
Chop block
Unsportsman like conduct
the ones they cant figure out just make them randomly called
then they can use some kind of cutaway scene eather way no new penalties added i have herd the word sim over and over so dont lecture me im only trying to get the game better as for the timeouts yeah you know how many you have cause you can go to your pause screen that tells you if you didnt have that screen you might forget how many you had it happens
Please tell me the last time you saw the illegal timeout rule used. It ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS. Once a season if that.

Also the neutral zone infraction is in madden it just doesn't have a slider, its just called off sides, if you line up past the ball its called in madden.

I and I am sure other players of this game don't want random penalties just called on either team just because you want them to occur once a game, especially since we already cant control when there is a holding or block in the back call in the game now.

There is no true way to simulate these penalties into the game except for maybe the formation and substitution penalties.

I'd like to see illegal shift put in but first we have to have the ability to motion more than one player presnap and as of yet we do not have this ability.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:50 PM   #58
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: Latest Madden NFL 10 blog: Customization

I'm like know more about "Play Call Style"
Old 03-30-2009, 07:51 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: Customization

if you play online you constantly have someone changling the formation 3 to 4 times then hikes the ball to get an advantage if you incorporated all the illegal stuff formation crap whatever basically if you change formations you could be a victim of a random illegal penalty called that would get rid of the cheesers knowing if they do flip shift and all that other wacky crap to gain advantages that they might get called for it. so basically madden game logic wont call it if you dont do it if you do do it you may or may not be called for it. so you might get rewarded and you might not it sure would make players think before doing all the corny crap online.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #60

KANE699's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrob
if you play online you constantly have someone changling the formation 3 to 4 times then hikes the ball to get an advantage if you incorporated all the illegal stuff formation crap whatever basically if you change formations you could be a victim of a random illegal penalty called that would get rid of the cheesers knowing if they do flip shift and all that other wacky crap to gain advantages that they might get called for it. so basically madden game logic wont call it if you dont do it if you do do it you may or may not be called for it. so you might get rewarded and you might not it sure would make players think before doing all the corny crap online.
I'd love to see an illegal shift called in the game if you audible more than twice on a play. This doesn't involve audibling twice and then motioning someone but more than 2 audibles in a play is ridiculous and should be stopped immediately.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 25

To Hotlanta-

If you take that picture of those team colored cleats down, I don't know what I'll do...but it's gonna be bad bro...real bad...

EA, please. For the love of sunlight & all that is good. Add team colored cleats!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2009, 07:56 PM   #62

KANE699's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
To Hotlanta-

If you take that picture of those team colored cleats down, I don't know what I'll do...but it's gonna be bad bro...real bad...

EA, please. For the love of sunlight & all that is good. Add team colored cleats!!!
As long as we get the cleats just like the gloves and elbow bands in the primary and secondary team colors.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:58 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I'd love to see an illegal shift called in the game if you audible more than twice on a play. This doesn't involve audibling twice and then motioning someone but more than 2 audibles in a play is ridiculous and should be stopped immediately.

I agree 1 million, billion, trillion, gazillion percent!!!!

+5
Old 03-30-2009, 07:59 PM   #64
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
I agree 1 million, billion, trillion, gazillion percent!!!!

+5
+20.

Stop that audible nonsense online!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »