Home

Old 03-31-2009, 11:28 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: After reading the new blog.....

Guillotine 1 what is the bet and what would the person lose if they lost the bet?
Old 03-31-2009, 11:36 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyGamerLT
Guillotine 1 what is the bet and what would the person lose if they lost the bet?

Sorry for the wait, I'm working, taking care of my son, and fielding phone calls at the same time...

Basically, the bet was...I bet Rgiles that Ian would deliver a half-time show in this years game. I bet a free copy of the game, its not a big deal...and frankly Rgiles (who I consider very highly) is on a short list of guys from OS that I have something planned for anyway. Put it this way, win or lose...he would have won the bet anyway.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:43 AM   #19
MVP

I don't see an in-depth 2K5 like halftime or post-game show coming to Madden this year. It would be awesome, but there is already too much stuff to work on and something of that nature is probably a 2-3 year process to get it game ready. No way we see it in 10.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:48 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Sorry for the wait, I'm working, taking care of my son, and fielding phone calls at the same time...

Basically, the bet was...I bet Rgiles that Ian would deliver a half-time show in this years game. I bet a free copy of the game, its not a big deal...and frankly Rgiles (who I consider very highly) is on a short list of guys from OS that I have something planned for anyway. Put it this way, win or lose...he would have won the bet anyway.
It's cool dude, I was going to do the bet with you but wanted to know what I would be losing if Ian delivered a nice halftime show.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:53 AM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyGamerLT
It's cool dude, I was going to do the bet with you but wanted to know what I would be losing if Ian delivered a nice halftime show.

Potato Chips. I love chips and french onioin dip. In fact, I think I'll have some now...lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 11:53 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 16

Some of you guys are putting to many chips on the table thinking everything will be in Madden 2010. Ian never said anything regarding pre-game show. He just said something pertaining to "Pre-game warmups".

I don't really expect them to do full blown out Pre-game,half time, or post game show. That's not a bad thing im just not getting myself hyped up thinking they will change everything in 1 year.

Remember this is IAN's first year as Lead producer for Madden. Last year was Phil Frazier's off of what was really 1/2 production time once David Ortiz left. which wasn't a bad thing. Just saying.

Calm down gilly lol
Old 03-31-2009, 11:55 AM   #23
Banned

...calming...calming.../crunching on chips
Old 03-31-2009, 12:06 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1

G!!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »