Re: 1st thing to let us know?

Yeah it worked out pretty good for NCAA LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 02:33 PM   #26
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

FadEmAll shares the same passion for Online franchise as I do for Offline franchise. I was never an "online" type of guy. I'll get a few games here and there with my boys, but overall my pleasure comes from managing my team in Franchise mode.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:39 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah but is it fair to hold the new regime reliable for the old teams faults? IMO, no. Ian and co. are in the same position that Obama in. They both have to clean up someone else mess. Surely you don't hold the new president at fault for what's going on in our country do you? If you do then, for now on, I'll take what you post with a grain of salt. If you don't, then why are you flaming EA's new team for trying to clean up the mistakes that Daivd O, and his team made? It's alot of stuff that has to be fix, and I think the core of the game should be fixed first, then they can worry about stuff that don't have anything to do with the actual core of the game.

Would it be fair if you had a new job and you were replacing someone that almost ran a company in the ground, yet everyone at that company constantly blame you for what the guy you're replacing did? I think not. You have to crawl before you walk, and getting franchise to not frezze up at all should be priority number one if IMO. I wouldn't care if they wait til Madden 11 to get the online franshise thing poppin, just as long as they fix the franshise mode in general. Just my opinion though.

Last edited by Bump101; 03-31-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:44 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 12

Offline Franchise

not too much interest in online here
Old 03-31-2009, 02:50 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump101
Yeah but is it fair to hold the new regime reliable for the old teams faults? IMO, no. Ian and co. are in the same position that Obama in. They both have to clean up someone else mess. Surely you don't hold the new president at fault for what's going on in our country do you? If you do then, for now on, I'll take what you post with a grain of salt. If you don't, then why are you flaming E'As new team for trying to clean up the mistakes that Daivd O, and his team made? It's alot of stuff that has to be fix, and I think the core of the game should be fixed first, then they can worry about stuff that don't have anything to do with the actual core of the game.

Would it be fair if you had a new job and you were replacing someone that almost ran a company in the ground, yet everyone at that company constantly blame you for what the guy you're replacing did? I think not. You have to crawl before you walk, and getting franchise to not frezze up at all should be priority number one if IMO. I wouldn't care if they wait til Madden 11 to get the online franshise thing poppin, just as long as they fix the franshise mode in general. Just my opinion though.
LOL man what are you talking about? In what way did I flame EA or Ian or blame then for anything. I didn't bash any version of Madden and I damn sure didn't blame the current President for anything (or past for that matter). "I'll take anything you post with a grain of salt" Man LOL, do you really think I give a damn? I think you went way off base with the statements I was making. Dude, I just want online franchise.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:55 PM   #30
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump101
Surely you don't hold the new president at fault for what's going on in our country do you?
Actually I do. But thanks for letting me know you're the kind of arrogant that'll calmly assume everyone agrees with you

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:55 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
LOL man what are you talking about? In what way did I flame EA or Ian or blame then for anything. I didn't bash any version of Madden and I damn sure didn't blame the current President for anything (or past for that matter). "I'll take anything you post with a grain of salt" Man LOL, do you really think I give a damn? I think you went way off base with the statements I was making. Dude, I just want online franchise.
If you don't give a damn, then why are you posting on these boards? And maybe you should read some of the stuff you've posted in other threads, cause I have, and it sounds like flaming to me!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 02:57 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Exactly like offline....The only difference is that instead of playing the CPU, you're playing real life people. At least that's what guys like Fade would like for it to work like.
Thanks

I thought it probably was that but just wanted to make sure.

I guess this is a great way to play the game if your'e not going against cheesers and have plenty of friends with Madden who play sim ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »