Home

Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2009, 10:53 AM   #129
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

I dont care about online anything except roster updates. I want sim style offline. Theres no such thing as sim style when playing on online or atleast I have yet to see it.
packfan2009 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #130
Banned
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Athens, OH
Re: Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
what makes you think the "masses" care about offline anymore than online?
We know you love online gaming...
marktg30 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #131
Banned
 
OVR: 26
Join Date: Dec 2008
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ARk5
Fact is there are more people that play off line franchise then there are even xbox live / PSN customers. Thats why.
Show me evidence proving that assertion.
FadeEmAll is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2009, 11:01 AM   #132
Banned
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Athens, OH
Re: Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
Show me evidence proving that assertion.
Can you disprove?
marktg30 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:48 AM   #133
MVP
 
g2thecore's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York
Re: Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
Show me evidence proving that assertion.
Fade we don't evidence to prove something that's fact. If you say that there are more people playing online franchise than offline, you're obviously delusional.
Just look at this thread as an example, you haven't noticed that the majority of people on here have agreed that offline franchise is more important to them? Isn't that proof enough, even if it's on a smaller scale?
__________________
"I'll die before I lose, cuz I was born to win."- Drake
g2thecore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #134
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
Show me evidence proving that assertion.

here is the evidence.

How many Madden xbox/PSN owners are there in this country? What ever the number is probably around 40% max is the amount of people that actually have XBOX LIVE GOLD or PSN, and even less is the number who people who actually play madden online, and even less is the number of people who actually care about online franchise.

Look not to say that Onlien franchise is an afterthought cuzz clearly there are people who care about it, just not even close to the amount that care about OFFLINE.

Its only logical.

Last edited by S1ARk5; 04-03-2009 at 12:49 PM.
S1ARk5 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:53 PM   #135
Banned
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Athens, OH
Re: Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ARk5
here is the evidence.

How many Madden xbox/PSN owners are there in this country? What ever the number is probably around 40% max is the amount of people that actually have XBOX LIVE GOLD or PSN, and even less is the number who people who actually play madden online, and even less is the number of people who actually care about online franchise.

Look not to say that Onlien franchise is an afterthought cuzz clearly there are people who care about it, just not even close to the amount that care about OFFLINE.

Its only logical.
As much as I want to agree with you...

10 million out of 17.7 million X360s are subscribed to Gold
LINK
marktg30 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #136
Banned
 
OVR: 26
Join Date: Dec 2008
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Fade we don't evidence to prove something that's fact. If you say that there are more people playing online franchise than offline, you're obviously delusional.
Just look at this thread as an example, you haven't noticed that the majority of people on here have agreed that offline franchise is more important to them? Isn't that proof enough, even if it's on a smaller scale?
Actually if it's a concrete fact you would have lots of evidence. Also since a "online franchise" has never been implemented in this game we really can not go on what the posters here say. Go look at the NCAA boards and ask those people if they would rather have "online dynasty" be taken out and instead buff up "offline dynasty" I guarantee you the votes will overwhelmingly be to keep "on-line" because they know of what they speak, many posters here have no frame of reference.

Quote:
Fact is there are more people that play off line franchise then there are even xbox live / PSN customers. Thats why.
This is what I wanted him to prove. More offline franchise players than xbox and psn customers?!?!?! If you believe that my friend then you are clearly the delusional one. There are 4.3 million PS3 sales in North America I believe. Everyone with the internet is probably a PSN customer and that's just PSN without including XBOX live. LOL, there's some evidence for you!!!!
FadeEmAll is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 AM.

Top -