Home

Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
As much as I want to agree with you...

10 million out of 17.7 million X360s are subscribed to Gold
LINK
Yes but how many of those 10 million are Madden fans? And how many really care about online franchise? My point being it is irrational to think there are more people that are interested in ONLINE FRANCHISE rather then OFFLINE Franchise.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #138
Rookie

This is what I wanted him to prove. More offline franchise players than xbox and psn customers?!?!?! If you believe that my friend then you are clearly the delusional one. There are 4.3 million PS3 sales in North America I believe. Everyone with the internet is probably a PSN customer and that's just PSN without including XBOX live. LOL, there's some evidence for you!!!![/quote]

Dude,

just because there are PS3 connected to online all the time does not mean they are using it number 1, number 2 that does not mean all of them play Madden and number 3 if they did that does not mean they play online franchise.

My point is this once again.

There can not possibily be more that want ONLINE franchise simply becausse there are more Madden gamers who play offline then online. Get what Im saying?

If you think there are more people that would be interested in ONLINE then OFFLINE, then you are not considering the casual madden gamer, the singleplayer madden gamer, just cuzz they have xbox live does not mean they like sports games online.

Dont let the xbox live number fool you, dont kid yourself
Old 04-03-2009, 01:09 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ARk5
here is the evidence.

How many Madden xbox/PSN owners are there in this country? What ever the number is probably around 40% max is the amount of people that actually have XBOX LIVE GOLD or PSN, and even less is the number who people who actually play madden online, and even less is the number of people who actually care about online franchise.

Look not to say that Onlien franchise is an afterthought cuzz clearly there are people who care about it, just not even close to the amount that care about OFFLINE.

Its only logical.
everyone who has a ps3 has psn.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yes but how many of those 10 million are Madden fans? And how many really care about online franchise? My point being it is irrational to think there are more people that are interested in ONLINE FRANCHISE rather then OFFLINE Franchise.
how many of the 7.7 offline users are madden fans that are interested in offline madden? that argument works both ways. the fact has been proven though, there are more 360's online then there are off.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:12 PM   #141
Banned

OVR: 29

Offline Franchise Mode must be fixed and expanded greatly.

and

Online Franchise is a reasonable request that would follow in the footsteps of Online Dynasty.

Can we sum it up that way and just move on? Please...?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2009, 01:23 PM   #142
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Offline Franchise Mode must be fixed and expanded greatly.

and

Online Franchise is a reasonable request that would follow in the footsteps of Online Dynasty.

Can we sum it up that way and just move on? Please...?
I can roll with that
Old 04-03-2009, 01:24 PM   #143
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
This is what I wanted him to prove. More offline franchise players than xbox and psn customers?!?!?! If you believe that my friend then you are clearly the delusional one. There are 4.3 million PS3 sales in North America I believe. Everyone with the internet is probably a PSN customer and that's just PSN without including XBOX live. LOL, there's some evidence for you!!!!

Dude,

just because there are PS3 connected to online all the time does not mean they are using it number 1, number 2 that does not mean all of them play Madden and number 3 if they did that does not mean they play online franchise.

My point is this once again.

There can not possibily be more that want ONLINE franchise simply becausse there are more Madden gamers who play offline then online. Get what Im saying?

If you think there are more people that would be interested in ONLINE then OFFLINE, then you are not considering the casual madden gamer, the singleplayer madden gamer, just cuzz they have xbox live does not mean they like sports games online.

Dont let the xbox live number fool you, dont kid yourself[/quote]
+1
Old 04-03-2009, 01:26 PM   #144
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
I can roll with that
Yes I can roll with it too...sounds good to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »