Home

Madden NFL 10 Kicks Off Season on August 14th

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Kicks Off Season on August 14th within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 10 Kicks Off Season on August 14th

EA’S MADDEN NFL 10 KICKS OFF SEASON ON AUGUST 14th

EA SPORTS Brings Interactive Draft Experience to Madden NFL Fans

REDWOOD CITY, Calif., - March 31, 2009 – Paint on the eye black and lace up the cleats, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that Madden NFL 10 will be available in North American retail stores on Friday, August 14. The storied football franchise ushers in a new era with advancements that bring the NFL fan everything they see on Sundays, minus the grass stains.

On-field authenticity and emotion is taken to another level in Madden NFL 10. With more control over the outcome of the play than ever before, players can drag defenders towards the first down marker, fight for a fumble at the bottom of the pile, and avoid the rush by stepping up into the pocket. Utilizing an all-new animation technology, Madden NFL 10 ensures that the Fight For Every Yard doesn’t end until the whistle blows.

“The Tiburon team couldn’t be more excited about Madden NFL 10.” said Phil Frazier, Senior Producer. “With online innovation that will connect Madden fans together like never before, an immersive broadcast presentation that captures the suspense and emotion of the NFL, and the most authentic gameplay to date, Madden NFL 10 will be the pinnacle in the award-winning franchise.”

Madden NFL 10 on the Wii™ introduces a unique, genre-defining art style that will raise the bar for sports games on the console. Completely redesigned and built from the ground up, Madden NFL 10 epitomizes what fun looks like on the Wii and will deliver a social, dynamic experience for the entire living room.

Madden NFL 10 will kick off the season with the Madden NFL 10 Draft Experience hosted exclusively at maddennfl.easports.com on Saturday, April 25th. The innovative website will feature a live, streaming draft analysis show produced right from Madden headquarters in Orlando, Florida. The show will feature several interactive elements, including live call-ins from NFL athletes, on-site correspondents from New York City, and the chance for Madden fans to phone in with comments and questions. As players are drafted, their official Madden NFL 10 ratings will be released and discussed live. The website will also feature dynamic polls, social networking feeds, photos from the NFL Draft, and live blogs from the Madden NFL 10 player ratings team. The Madden NFL Draft Experience is a fully interactive destination for NFL and Madden fans alike.

The countdown to the Madden NFL 10 cover announcement begins today with the launch of maddennfl.easports.com and the There Can Only Be One campaign. Each week, check back to the Madden NFL 10 website as candidates that capture the essence of Fight for Every Yard are introduced. See who is in the running for the most coveted cover in sports video games, leading up to the Madden NFL 10 cover unveil on Friday, April 24th.
The award-winning Madden NFL franchise will be available on the Xbox 360® video game system from Microsoft, PlayStation®2 and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment systems, Wii™, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) handheld entertainment system and is rated RP by the ESRB.

Madden NFL 10 is developed in Orlando, Florida by the EA Tiburon studio, which also produces NCAA® Football, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® and NASCAR® Kart Racing.

For more information about Madden NFL 10 please visit maddennfl.easports.com.

Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 07:29 PM   #2
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Madden NFL 10 Kicks Off Season on August 14th

I will Spend the last few hours of My birthday waiting inline until Midnight to buy Madden, I do it every year.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Ah, this must be the Presser.

Nice presser.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:24 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 10

yay it comes out 7 days after my birthday
Old 03-31-2009, 08:26 PM   #5
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

"fills out time off request form for 8/14/2009."

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 08:42 PM   #6
Rookie

Atomic Martian's Arena

OVR: 5

Maaan I cant wait my girlfriend better find somthing to do that whole weekend because I have a long date. Fight for the ball at the bottom of a dog pile ooooh yeah its on come august.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:42 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15

The player ratings show sounds very intriguing.
MLB: Chicago White Sox
NCAA: Florida State Seminoles

Old 03-31-2009, 10:23 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1
The award-winning Madden NFL franchise will be available on the Xbox 360® video game system from Microsoft, PlayStation®2 and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment systems, Wii™, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) handheld entertainment system and is rated RP by the ESRB

WTF...not coming out for the PC. I can major BullSheet!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »