Home

Old 04-01-2009, 03:50 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 18
Franchise Mode Idea

I don't know if this has been said before if so i apologize i didnt see it when i looked.

Well i think what would make franchise mode great, would be to have players to have say 3 random perferred teams they would like to sign with in the offseason, including your team if they would like to and werent signed in the re-signing period or have players not wanting to re-sign because they wanna text the market or not want to re-sign because of morale with the team. so basically if you werent one of the perferred teams it would make it alot harder to sign them, for example in real life tj housh perferred to sign with a few certain teams.

basically have it kinda like ncaa football where they have a certain intrest level in joining your team you would also have to factor in if they were to sign with your team, what would be their role on your team be a number 1 guy or a number 2 guy (depending what position how many guys you usually have at that position) which would also factor into their intrest level so you would offer the guy a contract and select a role for him on the team so if you offer him a number 2 role and somebody offers a number 1 role the team with the number 1 role it would be of alot more intrest then the number 2 role obviously.

also factor in where he would like to play and the money and all that goes into his decision of where he wants to go kinda like real life IMO also you will be able to change players roles on the team from week to week but, depending on how you do that, affects how the player feels about being on the team and his morale. obviously if it gets low enough he will either asked to be traded or if the offseason rolls around and his contract expires it will affect how hard or easy it is to re-sign that player and if he would want too.

Another idea would be to if you were to trade a player there would be places he wouldnt want to be traded and places he would perfer to be traded so you cant just trade him to anybody which is also realistic IMO you would have to factor in all the other stuff that i had said earlier about the free agents because he wouldnt want to be a number 1 guy on your team (if he is a number 1 guy) then be a number 2 guy on another which means he can only be traded to certain teams pending on his role on the team and where he would like to play but for another example say hes a number 2 guy on your team but if you trade him to a team to be their number 1 guy obviously his intrest in being traded to that team would go up. well thats about it for now thank you for your time.

sorry bad punctuations it's pretty late and i was kinda just rushing to write this.

i apologize if i wasted your time or if an idea like this exsist again i didnt see it.

anybody else feel this area in franchise mode should go more in depth to add realism?
i do realize its in madden already i was just giving ideas to maybe make it more in-depth and add more realism.
what did you guys think of those ideas?

Last edited by buddyhobbs321813; 04-03-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2009, 05:21 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Franchise Mode Idea

The game already has an interest meter in it. So it shows how interested any one player is in signing with your team. In free agency that influences who they will sign with in the bidding war - you have to offer up tons of cash sometimes to try and sign a player.

This said, the feature isn't very in depth and would be cool if it was expanded on so it seemed more personal to the players. Rather than another stat.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:30 AM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickywal
The game already has an interest meter in it. So it shows how interested any one player is in signing with your team. In free agency that influences who they will sign with in the bidding war - you have to offer up tons of cash sometimes to try and sign a player.

This said, the feature isn't very in depth and would be cool if it was expanded on so it seemed more personal to the players. Rather than another stat.
yea i know but as you said its not in depth and i was basically just giving them some ideas to expand it to make it more like real life like the player roles would really help this out imo
Old 04-03-2009, 01:30 AM   #4
Banned

i feel like this would be a good idea anybody else?
anybody at all?
Old 04-03-2009, 01:41 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 39

break your paragraph up...people wont even attempt to read that monstrosity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2009, 01:47 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
break your paragraph up...people wont even attempt to read that monstrosity.
sorry about that.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:50 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 39

its cool...awwww it looks so pretty now

edit: i like your ideas..it seems like a combination of HC09 & the NBA Live 09 free agent signing process in a way. But its been said a few times before that the franchise mode will be getting a "shot of the juice" this year so to speak.

Last edited by sportzbro; 04-03-2009 at 01:54 AM.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:54 AM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
its cool...awwww it looks so pretty now
thank you for pointing it out as well. it looks alot better now =)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »