Home

The Jay Cutler saga...

This is a discussion on The Jay Cutler saga... within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-01-2009, 11:33 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
The Jay Cutler saga...

shows why players need a morale rating to really draw you into franchise

and Andy gets the NFL frowns upon "player x is arrested for having 37 guns and a dead hooker in his trunk, he won't be able to play this week"

but what EA needs to do is similar to nba 2k8

say you're picking late in the first, and are pretty solid at 1 and 2 on the depth chart for wr, but really want to add another threat

but the highest rated wr on the board has a disruptive personality, and might complain if you don't get him the ball enough, as a 3rd option, you might have to consider passing on him for a more team oriented wide out who will understand his role

same could be used for rb who wants the carries, and qbs who want to start taking the snaps

or if you put certain players on the trading block, it could ruin the relationship, and make the player want off the team

and if they are unhappy, (like in a certain nba game) their overall, and different attributes begin to drop

adds a whole other dimension to franchise mode, and actually puts consequences on adding every free agent you want, and actually makes you have a strategy while drafting.. fix the computer drafting a.i, have a noticeable difference between running a 43 and a 3-4, make o-lineman double team dlineman and you have 60 bucks from Andy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2009, 11:39 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 35
Re: The Jay Cutler saga...

Derrville likes this.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4

Yea, that's what I've been telling my friends. Players need "personalities, moral, attitudes." I remember on college where a player does something and get suspended.
I think the EA don't want to disrespect the NFL or any of the players by having them getting into "trouble" the NFL deeply looks down on this.

However I see nothing wrong with having a player want more money, want to see more catches, mad at the QB, mad at the Coach, mad at the owner. Things of that nature.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 29

and for coaches

Old 04-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 39

Yea morale needs a bigger role in franchise. I would like to see players demand trades or hold out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2009, 12:13 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Polamalu82 likes the idea. Makes Polamalu82 think before Polamalu82 drafts a person.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by polamalu82
Polamalu82 likes the idea. Makes Polamalu82 think before Polamalu82 drafts a person.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:07 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Yea morale needs a bigger role in franchise. I would like to see players demand trades or hold out.
and definitely demand a better contract

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »