Home

Old 04-01-2009, 08:07 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 36
Re: Madden 2010 - Advanced celebrations?

i hope they add Reggie bushes signature td dance and B-Dawks signature entrance dance. I will truly miss B-Dawk and hope he retires as a eagle.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #10
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

I'd love to have Fifa's full range of celebrations that I could select on the fly, but would settle for 2k5's version where you map to the buttons. Then we could have a selection of moves like the "Icky Shuffle."

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 04-01-2009, 08:34 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
Def, they need cut scenes, more team celebrations, Shots of fans, shots of players who didnt score the TD, shots of a coach. They can do so much and i hope they do.
They might wanna try actually putting the head coaches back in the game first. The only time we see them now is during challenges. After seeing the latest photos and still seeing those 3 awful looking coaches on the sideline, I'm very concerned that they didn't add the Head Coach presence again. I don't understand the concept of having three unrecognizable coaches instead of having a recognizable one stalking the sidelines and having his own scenes and such. It's just a flat out bad idea that hurts presentation.

Just like I mentioned to OMT, it's gotta be quality over quantity. It may seem like we're getting more because there are three or four coaches instead of just one, but we're actually getting less because the added coaches look bad, they're not recognizable, and the Head Coach has no presence, and what do we see on Sundays? We see the Head Coach stalking the sidelines A LOT. It's one of those things that goes without saying. It's a no-brainer. A fully polygonal recognizable Head Coach is better than 3-4 bad-looking coaches that we can't recognize.

Quality must reign over all. Quality first, not quantity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #12

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
I will truly miss B-Dawk and hope he retires as a eagle.
To late...He's a eagle at heart though. Can't beileve he's not on the eagles anymore...
Old 04-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 17

I would rather see cut scene celebrations then fifa style celebrations, but at this point ill take anything.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:11 AM   #14
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

The whole thing with the FIFA celebrations is that you control them. If it were a cutscene it would be cool. But not as cool as you actually deciding how to celebrate.

Old 04-02-2009, 12:30 AM   #15
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30

Football is about celebrating with your teammates. This is what I want to see. Sure Chad Ocho Cinco is funny and entertaining, but that is not football. I want a football game, and I believe it should be less about celebrations unless they are team-related (with the occasional sprinkle of Mr. Overthetop). Just my thoughts on the subject.

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 26

countless people just flat out skip cutscenes after seeing them a few times. having to do something to have a celebration like fifa could help keep people doing them but in the end people would still just skip over them. That being said im indifferent because it doesnt matter to me much because I will skip either of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »