Home

Old 04-02-2009, 04:04 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: EA art dep. Look at this

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuX
NO, Gameplay and Presentation are EQUALLY important get that threw your head, Improving one does NOT mean the other gets ignored, What is wrong with people like you that you cant seem to understand that?
Exactly.

If I was playing NBA Live and every player had the same shoes on, and Allen Iverson, D-Wade, Kobe, etc didn't have their one arm sleeves. I'd be pissed.

People need to get the picture, presentation is just as important as gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 04:09 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
NO, Gameplay and Presentation are EQUALLY important get that threw your head, Improving one does NOT mean the other gets ignored, What is wrong with people like you that you cant seem to understand that?
to you maybe. I like the pure sport of it first. For me get that right, if you dont, i dont care how pretty your game is, i wont play it.

I understand exactly what you mean, i just dont agree with you.

So again, for MEEEEEEEE, gameplay, gameplay gameplay, animations, more gameplay, Franchise, little things, then work on the rest. Ooh, then mini games.

I want to play the actual sport of the video game. If you cant get that right, the pretty bow and ribbon are worthless.'

Anyways, isnt that cosemetics? i though presantation was how the overlays were and how the announcers flow with it. Nice cut scenes of players in between plays, pre-game, half-time and post-game shows. Meaningful stats shown to you as your QB is in the huddle.

I could be wrong though, but thats what i thought presentation means. I know people say NFL2K5 was the best, but they didnt have anything fancy as far as uniforms and shows, helmets go.

Last edited by kcxiv; 04-02-2009 at 04:15 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:19 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
to you maybe. I like the pure sport of it first. For me get that right, if you dont, i dont care how pretty your game is, i wont play it.

I understand exactly what you mean, i just dont agree with you.
Great Gameplay with no presentation gets boring and unplayable very fast, great presentation with bad gameplay gets unplayable and boring very fast also that is why we need GREAT Game Play AND GREAT presentation. ie: NFL 2K5 which many people are still playing today 5 years later, that is unheard of for a sports game.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:21 AM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Anyways, isnt that cosemetics? i though presantation was how the overlays were and how the announcers flow with it. Nice cut scenes of players in between plays, pre-game, half-time and post-game shows. Meaningful stats shown to you as your QB is in the huddle.

I could be wrong though, but thats what i thought presentation means. I know people say NFL2K5 was the best, but they didnt have anything fancy as far as uniforms and shows, helmets go.
Yes i wouldent say this is exactly presentation but im not really replying to the op, im replying to your gameplay,gameplay,gameplay comment.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:27 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Yes i wouldent say this is exactly presentation but im not really replying to the op, im replying to your gameplay,gameplay,gameplay comment.
To be honest with you, i am a 2K fan, and almost all of their games have wonderful presentation, so for me thats an afterthought as well. They do focus on presentation alot and almost all their games are nicely done in that department.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:44 AM   #30
Banned

Wow nice stuff, i liked your Big Ben one too.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:04 AM   #31
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Really liking both Peyton and Big Ben. Keep this up. Ian and the gameplay guys are trying to give up authentic gameplay. You can use your eye for detail to help with the uniform authenticity. Remember that last year they made changes based on feedback from us. Heck, they have even more time to get the little stuff right this year. Really good stuff!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 04-02-2009 at 07:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 07:06 AM   #32
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Just noticed that Peytons helmet isn't right. Not round enough on top.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »