Home

Old 04-02-2009, 07:43 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 38
Re: EA art dep. Look at this

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
Just noticed that Peytons helmet isn't right. Not round enough on top.
Yup was gunna say that
Old 04-02-2009, 08:35 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 35

Wow they really do need long sleeves
Old 04-02-2009, 09:31 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 10

Jesus, some people have too much time on their hands.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 09:40 AM   #36
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Thats just to nitpicky right there for me. I would have never noticed anything if people didnt point that out. lol

????????
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 04-02-2009, 09:54 AM   #37
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

He also fixed the face mask it looks like. Those revo facemasks are one of my biggest pet peeves, but i can live with it.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:36 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 27

I'll never understand why some people feel the need to be disrespectful to those who are just posting about improvements about a video game on a video game board specifically setup for said game. THIS is the place to post those things. This is what the board is for. I'm sure Apollo hasn't had to give up his entire life just to make a few photoshop adjustments. Gimmie a break.

Why do people come if they have nothing to contribute? People like Apollo are contributing something and he's done it in just a few posts whereas there are folks with hundreds who've so far contributed zero.

The jabs are just so weak and classless. It's totally unproductive, and I hope folks like Apollo can look past it and keep doing what they're doing; being productive and contributing something when they come here. People like him make the board worthwhile.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:41 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
I'll never understand why some people feel the need to be disrespectful to those who are just posting about improvements about a video game on a video game board specifically setup for said game. THIS is the place to post those things. This is what the board is for. I'm sure Apollo hasn't had to give up his entire life just to make a few photoshop adjustments. Gimmie a break.

Why do people come if they have nothing to contribute? People like Apollo are contributing something and he's done it in just a few posts whereas there are folks with hundreds who've so far contributed zero.
Hes an internet tough guy, there everywhere these days, hiding behind their computer monitors like P*******
Old 04-02-2009, 11:46 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher

The jabs are just so weak and classless. It's totally unproductive, and I hope folks like Apollo can look past it and keep doing what they're doing; being productive and contributing something when they come here. People like him make the board worthwhile.

Absolutely spot on.

Apollo's pictures are great reference material for Michael and the team and will hopefully go toward making the game look better, which, when coupled with great gameplay is exactly what we want.

What he is doing is showing how great the player models can be with a little more detail added to them.

Both this and Big Bens' picture have been a real eye opener and shown what a big difference these few tweaks can make. Hopefully Michael has seen them.

To the people that say 'I couldn't see a difference until I looked real hard' this is precisely how it should be. Things that look right aren't noticed immediately whilst things that look wrong immediately jump out at you.

Carry on Apollo I, for one, am really enjoying your pictures.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »