Home

Who is tired of the non-stop Madden wishlist threads/posts?

This is a discussion on Who is tired of the non-stop Madden wishlist threads/posts? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden 22 Gameplay in 4K: Full Game With Presentation Between Packers and Bears
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-02-2009, 02:13 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Who is tired of the non-stop Madden wishlist threads/posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I was just making a general statement. It wasn't meant at you, just more of a statement about the mindset that still pervades with some members who, deep down inside, still think of EA as the mindless monolith that just tells lies and does their best P.T. Barnum laughing all the way to the bank. There is much evidence to the contrary. I'll grant that Ian has built quite the cult following. But he's doing it with hard stuff, like showing the way he's re-building the game with the blogs and video footage. It's isn't some ethereal press release and cool sounding features. There's meat on them bones and people are eating it up. But the proof will be in the gameplay vids. Then we'll set the dream in motion and can form more solid opinions about this title. So please don't think I took offense.... We're all fans here!
I agree. I'm pretty sure the big dogs over at EA hold back features so that we will have something new to look froward to year after year. If they put everything into one years release only thing we would need to update is the roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 02:14 PM   #26
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
And here's to a solid debate Brian
I's don't debate. I just opine! And you're alright with me, you're from Detroit! Got family up there. Graduated High School in Ypsi. Go Blue!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 04-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #27
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncaa07jones
I agree. I'm pretty sure the big dogs over at EA hold back features so that we will have something new to look froward to year after year. If they put everything into one years release only thing we would need to update is the roster.
I agree they all have some selling point as not to be accused of selling a roster update. But I'd rather it be something presentation related as opposed to gameplay. Keep that pure. That's how we went from playmaking to hitsticking to the game just not having a football identity but a bunch of poorly implemented changes of focus that they really haven't been able to tune into a pure football sim....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 04-02-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 13

I don't think I've seen Ian or Phil respond to threads in any other forum but this one, so why would people post anywhere else?
Old 04-02-2009, 03:18 PM   #29
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

In someways I don't really mind the..."Hey Ian..." threads.

Theres been times on the main board, that without those threads...it would be pretty quite.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »