Home

The Madden NFL 10 Multiple Camera Angle Thread

This is a discussion on The Madden NFL 10 Multiple Camera Angle Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What do multiple camera angles mean to you?
Nothing 293 40.81%
I will be very upset if they aren't included in Madden NFL 10 326 45.40%
I will not buy or play Madden NFL 10 if they aren't included 99 13.79%
Voters: 718. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2009, 01:58 PM   #889
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: The Madden NFL 10 Multiple Camera Angle Thread

If anything, I wish they would broadcast games on the TV from behind the QB so I could see what's going on down the field.

I personally wouldn't be able to play Madden in broadcast view. I'm guessing getting in multiple camera angles is quite the technical problem for whatever reason, and I'm thinking Wide and Zoom appeals to more people than Broadcast.

The only real wide-spread complaint I've seen about the Madden camera is the inability to see the flats, and Wide accomplishes that.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #890
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsBoYee
I feel the anger and frustration beginning to boil. After last year's try to get this in a "patch"...we have the same result and the same statement. What happened to getting this in from last year till now?

What makes this even more frustrating...Is that past PC versions of this game did not have camera's or specifically a broadcast angle to be played with. Along comes this demi-God names NZA, who creates this little editing program and whaalaaaa...

A playable Broadcast Camera.

I will be the first to say I don't know what it takes to get these options into programs like this. On replays...the camera's are there and I assume this is how NZA got them to work on the PC side of things. Again, don't know what it takes to get this in for the consoles. But if one man can rectify the programing on the PC side of things with past iterations...you are telling us that the whole team could not figure out how to get a playable / coachable broadcast camera that we have had in past Madden games????

Back to 2k5. And that makes me mad. I don't want to continue to play 2k5 cause the "new" football games are lacking the one camera that makes it looks like real football.
yeah, I've defended Ian like crazy on this issue, but its getting harder each week. I mean everyone else has received what they wanted (equipment, online, etc.) Here's my one and only beef with Ian. He responded to all the other threads providing updates etc. But this thread has not received any response in the last 3 weeks(???) All we ask is a straight up time frame on this.

Last edited by Tarheel; 06-04-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:33 PM   #891
Pro

OVR: 11

Ian is under no contract to come in here and talk to us, or answer any questions. This thread as any other thread is only here in the hope that those guys here our plea's and by the luck or by need...can get some of the things we suggest or ask for into the game. Obviously the interaction is great...but other than heading off to EA Corporate with pickets signs, this is a crap shoot.

What frustrating is that something like a Broadcast Cam...which is always available in every other sporting franchise worth a penny, has this simple camera. NBA 2k, NHL 2k, NBA Live, NHL 09 (got to think they do, but I don't have this), FIFA...any sport that is viewed on TV in the horizontal fashion...has this camera. Lets also state that this Camera was implemented from the birth of the great madden games on the early 2000's was it? EA...for us who play with this...you got us hooked, made us love you...and then took it away for the past few years. Those of us that play Broadcast have been walking around in our lives like old Heroin addicts who now have taste for Methadone but its not quite quenching our needs....ya dig.

That's why we come back, each year...hoping that someone...an Ian like demi-god...hears our feeble pleas and brings us back to that glorious beach where we are awaiting the Sunrise in a pristine bliss that can only be compared to the Rapture.....

I think I have gone insane.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »