Home
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: why not hire 2k5 staff to make madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
I wont be an ***hole and answer your question.

EA just wants to do there own thing man, they know 2k games have been superior, and there just trying to make THEIR game, without using anyone elses. That make sense?
I agee with Derrville, everyone is to up tight in this forum. So many mean people.

I agree with you though chris. Even though it will never happen. It would be a "tooth fairy wish" of mine.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:40 PM   #18
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris24
a troll tries to upset people. im trying to suggest somethng that would let us have a better football gaming experience.

i cant believe madden hype anymore. its not like ian is new, there are videos of him pitching "new" things in previous years. things they keep saying will go in and arent put in or are still wrong.

have they even fixed the coin toss yet? seriously?

working his butt off? i dont think so. just look at his twitter and how much time he spends goofing off on that.
Ummm, Ian already explained this. He wasn't in charge then, but he is now.

Sorry, I don't want to clone all of that other game.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
obviously they are better at making the game.

i have watched so many videos, and 2k5 is smoother, more immersive and seamless, more true to football. they were doing things 5 years ago that madden might do in 10 years or more likely, never.

why not track down the original 2k5 programmers and design team and bring them onto the madden project. imagine what they could do with todays resources. imagine what it would be like to have the features of madden 2020, but be able to play that game in 2011 or 12.

not trying to hate, just being realistic.
How long have you been on these forums? You seem to be out of the loop man.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:44 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
How long have you been on these forums? You seem to be out of the loop man.
Creep while I am not "out the loop". I agree with the man. 2k5 has done numerous things better on a 5 year old title. It still to this day has a better defensive play calling menu, more options, and a better defensive AI.

So while it is unneeded in this forum. What he is saying is not FALSE. It is all truth just some people are biased. I am neither way, but I know good gameplay.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
a troll tries to upset people. im trying to suggest somethng that would let us have a better football gaming experience.

i cant believe madden hype anymore. its not like ian is new, there are videos of him pitching "new" things in previous years. things they keep saying will go in and arent put in or are still wrong.

have they even fixed the coin toss yet? seriously?

working his butt off? i dont think so. just look at his twitter and how much time he spends goofing off on that.
you joined probably today or yesterday and this is your very first post....You post a revolting topic and then you continue to insult Ian and everything that has been done. BTW if you read the rules you would have saw the mistakes you made before this happened but I doubt you would have stopped. A troll never thinks they are a troll....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Creep while I am not "out the loop". I agree with the man. 2k5 has done numerous things better on a 5 year old title. It still to this day has a better defensive play calling menu, more options, and a better defensive AI.

So while it is unneeded in this forum. What he is saying is not FALSE. It is all truth just some people are biased. I am neither way, but I know good gameplay.
I agree that 2k has made some outstanding gameplay in games and he could have posted things he saw in 2k that could make its way into madden and then ask if they picked up any of the old 2k programers. That would have been much more civil and could have been talked about....instead we end up with what he posted.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 6

I agree with some things the OP says but the point is that WE ALL KNOW ABOUT NFL 2K5 and it's been discussed a million times so at this point there is really no need for a thread like this. Maybe after Madden 10 drops and it turns out to be a total failure, which it doesn't look like at this point.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:53 PM   #24
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

Remember when Visual Concepts developed Madden?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »