Home

why not hire 2k5 staff to make madden?

This is a discussion on why not hire 2k5 staff to make madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 35
Re: why not hire 2k5 staff to make madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I agree that 2k has made some outstanding gameplay in games and he could have posted things he saw in 2k that could make its way into madden and then ask if they picked up any of the old 2k programers. That would have been much more civil and could have been talked about....instead we end up with what he posted.
What he say about Ian? There ARE videos of him hyping the game, He has worked on every Madden since 01 or 02.

He didnt say anything wrong. No ones gonna read the rules or search the forums. Ive been here since Sept and ive never read the rules or even used the search engine and yall are gonna jump on a guy cause he suggested 2K make Madden games?

This forum is getting ridiculous. Its no longer a place where fellow gamers can come and talk about a game, its a place where ***holes act like they own the site, and act immaturely to other users, new or old.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I agree that 2k has made some outstanding gameplay in games and he could have posted things he saw in 2k that could make its way into madden and then ask if they picked up any of the old 2k programers. That would have been much more civil and could have been talked about....instead we end up with what he posted.
O I completely agree, you will never see me make a thread about another game in the competitions board.

But when people completely act as if the things being said are lies and such just baffles me. Like the post above, we ALL know what NFL2k5 was and still is.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

its the most ironic thing. so many people in here saying yes 2k5 is great "but". why does there have to be a but?

its like inside everyone agrees but is scared to say it.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
O I completely agree, you will never see me make a thread about another game in the competitions board.

But when people completely act as if the things being said are lies and such just baffles me. Like the post above, we ALL know what NFL2k5 was and still is.
I think your meant The Saints post.....

But ya, even worse people come here acting as if Madden 10 is the greatest game ever or will be. No ones seen any gameplay from it and it baffles me that people can even say that. Does it look better than previous maddens? Yes. But thats not saying anything much. Same goes with people calling Ian a God and crap. Its ridiculous.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:59 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
What he say about Ian? There ARE videos of him hyping the game, He has worked on every Madden since 01 or 02.

He didnt say anything wrong. No ones gonna read the rules or search the forums. Ive been here since Sept and ive never read the rules or even used the search engine and yall are gonna jump on a guy cause he suggested 2K make Madden games?

This forum is getting ridiculous. Its no longer a place where fellow gamers can come and talk about a game, its a place where ***holes act like they own the site, and act immaturely to other users, new or old.
Im not going to start with you today Derrville, its not worth the time or energy.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:01 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
Derrv, this is what he said about Ian when I mentioned Ian is working his butt off to get this game turned around...

"working his butt off? i dont think so. just look at his twitter and how much time he spends goofing off on that"

That is insulting. Period.

We all know 2K5 is great but there is no reason to insult the designer of Madden 10 until we see his product.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden28
Derrv, this is what he said about Ian when I mentioned Ian is working his butt off to get this game turned around...

"working his butt off? i dont think so. just look at his twitter and how much time he spends goofing off on that"

That is insulting. Period.

We all know 2K5 is great but there is no reason to insult the designer of Madden 10 until we see his product.
Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
IBTL
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Have fun on your OS Vacation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
LOL
Quote:
C'mon Mods??!!
That pretty much sums it up..O, and because Ian & Co. are making the game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »