Home
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 05:19 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: why not hire 2k5 staff to make madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoddx
You guys are all ridiculous here. Dude has a right to say what he wants, even if it's not OMGZ MADDEN 10 INTERACTION LAWLZ!!! 2k5 was a wonderful game, and it's a good question that has to be asked, why not bring even a few people over to add on to the team? 90% of the people here are A) Backseat mods (you're not a mod, you never will be), and B) Incredibly obvious fanboys. Give the man a break and have a civil conversation, you all look like idiots. Madden 10 looks to be real good, but why doesn't everyone get off their knees and form an actual opinion rather than ostracize this guy for having a legit question?
Probably because that suggestion/question has been stated a million times, and ol boy is late to the party. Everybody already knows about 2k5 being the better game(presentation aspect in my opinion), but guess what, thats dead and gone now, we're trying to see what this 2010 is going to bring to the table.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 05:19 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 25

*runs for cover*
Old 04-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I am game for a civil converastion if he was able to start one in the first place.
This is how I feel about it.

I LOVE that Ian is here. Let me get that out the way first. But I also disagree with the "OMG Ian walks on water" type of people.

He has added in stuff this year that was in a 5 year old product that sold for $19.99. So while it is GREAT that he has, I don't view it has a HUGE deal. I think maybe this time I will get my moneys worth out of Madden.

With that said. I can promise even Madden 2010 will be missing features NFL 2k5 had for 20 bucks. So it is not a huge stab at the EA developers to see about scooping some of these people up.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:24 PM   #44
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia

I LOVE that Ian is here. Let me get that out the way first. But I also disagree with the "OMG Ian walks on water" type of people.

He has added in stuff this year that was in a 5 year old product that sold for $19.99. So while it is GREAT that he has, I don't view it has a HUGE deal. I think maybe this time I will get my moneys worth out of Madden.
I would agree with all of this on the most part.

The only part I don't is the Ian worshiping part. I really don't see it that way, they don't know the person on a personal level, so, hard to project that on a message board.

I just feel people are over joyed that they are adding parts to Madden that people have asked for. It feels like they are contributing to a game that they used to have passion for and that fire maybe firing back up.

I wouldn't take anything personal on a message board, including worshiping.

Also, I feel it's too premature for asking for programmers from the other side. Let's wait till 10 drops to make that assessment.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:25 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB6cyaOJGcE

sounds familiar...
Old 04-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I would agree with all of this on the most part.

The only part I don't is the Ian worshiping part. I really don't see it that way, they don't know the person on a personal level, so, hard to project that on a message board.

I just feel people are over joyed that they are adding parts to Madden that people have asked for. It feels like they are contributing to a game that they used to have passion for and that fire maybe firing back up.

I wouldn't take anything personal on a message board, including worshiping.
While that might be the case with most of us (level headed guys). Read some of the stuff posted and it might seem other wise lol.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia

Ian has done wonders for the EA hype but he also has added alot of things that should have already been in madden. Its great that we finally get a dev that not only can speak well and please us but can also make the game better.

I have never once spoke of Ian in the holier then god. Hes cool but uhh I def think thats a little overboard.

Im curious to how the game is going to play. With Josh and company from Head Coach im positive that the franchise mode is gonna get fixed in all areas that was broken(contracts,progression,draft logic ect ect) and thats why Im excited about the game. I could live without even playing a single game if I could sim the game and just be a coach. The added bonus is if the gameplay is fun then I will have something to last me awhile.

I have yet to get my own copy resevered because Im waiting to hear how much of HC makes it into M10.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
I think your meant The Saints post.....

But ya, even worse people come here acting as if Madden 10 is the greatest game ever or will be. No ones seen any gameplay from it and it baffles me that people can even say that. Does it look better than previous maddens? Yes. But thats not saying anything much. Same goes with people calling Ian a God and crap. Its ridiculous.
Good point Derville. It is getting ridiculous. Let's all just wait to see the gameplay then make our observations. Getting excited is fine but don't start sucking up to EA. I am staying optimistic/hopeful though....we will see. This is a make or break year.................

Are we finally going to get some attention in this years Madden?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »