Home
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2009, 07:15 PM   #25
MVP
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: CUTLER TO CHICAGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Sweet....now it is official....Cutlers career is now over! Hate that kid. Should have just accepted his new coach and new offense and been a team player.

Great move for the Broncos. If Orton is the starter, he will do very very well in Denver. Good for Orton and GREAT for the Broncos.

Mr Cutler....There is no "I" in team my friend. Should have just kept your big mouth shut. Great abilities and talent, but he reminds me, attitude wise, of Ryan Leaf. never knows when to just shut up. Good luck bears, your gonna need it.
If Denver would've signed Matt Casell, Cutler would've been sent packing anyway, but you think he's the big mouth kid that should've kept his mouth shut?

Let's say a guy reared back to punch you in the back of the head, but you turned around just in time, and he un-balled his fists and attempted to shake your hand;

Would you shake his hand?

That's what happened to Cutler. I'm not a Cutler fan, but I'm glad he stood his ground.
blackngoldfan is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #26
MVP
 
bowdown2shadi's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Re: CUTLER TO CHICAGO

Why is this thread still open!??? Make me mod or something, cause I know damn right this thread should not be here.

It took them 8 pages to close a 2k5 vs Madden thread. Sad.

We need more mods here, and I dont mind being one since Im on everyday
bowdown2shadi is offline  
Old 04-02-2009, 07:29 PM   #27
MVP
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Feb 2004
Re: CUTLER TO CHICAGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Sweet....now it is official....Cutlers career is now over! Hate that kid. Should have just accepted his new coach and new offense and been a team player.

Great move for the Broncos. If Orton is the starter, he will do very very well in Denver. Good for Orton and GREAT for the Broncos.

Mr Cutler....There is no "I" in team my friend. Should have just kept your big mouth shut. Great abilities and talent, but he reminds me, attitude wise, of Ryan Leaf. never knows when to just shut up. Good luck bears, your gonna need it.
LMAO - you can't be serious.
green94 is offline  
Old 04-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #28
MVP
 
OVR: 18
Join Date: Feb 2004
Re: CUTLER TO CHICAGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
You can't be serious?

Cutler or Orton? Let me think about it for a sec......I think I like Cutler over Orton.
And it's not even close really. Orton CAN'T throw a deep ball. I like the guy as a QB, I really do, but the upside of Cutler is so far superior to Orton it's not even funny. He makes the Bears better by just stepping on the field, put some WR's around him and this team has a chance to make some noise in the playoffs.
green94 is offline  
Old 04-02-2009, 07:39 PM   #29
All Star
 
SmashMan's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Re: CUTLER TO CHICAGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
You can't be serious?

Cutler or Orton? Let me think about it for a sec......I think I like Cutler over Orton.
I can't be serious about being an Orton fan? I like the guy, kill me.

Obviously he was expendable, but the Bears have a lot of holes and I don't think keeping those draft picks and having Orton around for another year was that bad of an option.

That being said, I'm not going to rush to condemn or praise this trade. We'll see how it pans out.
SmashMan is online now  
Old 04-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #30
Banned
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SoCal
Re: CUTLER TO CHICAGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi
Why is this thread still open!??? Make me mod or something, cause I know damn right this thread should not be here.

It took them 8 pages to close a 2k5 vs Madden thread. Sad.

We need more mods here, and I dont mind being one since Im on everyday
What do you care if the thread is here? don't read it if you don't like it, You wanna be board police make me laugh.
DeLuX is offline  
Old 04-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #31
Pro
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: May 2008
Re: CUTLER TO CHICAGO

Great acquisition for the Bears!! I wish Orton nothing but success in Denver!! I really think both sides won in this deal!
Rashad19 is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #32
MVP
 
g2thecore's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York
Re: CUTLER TO CHICAGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
I can't be serious about being an Orton fan? I like the guy, kill me.

Obviously he was expendable, but the Bears have a lot of holes and I don't think keeping those draft picks and having Orton around for another year was that bad of an option.

That being said, I'm not going to rush to condemn or praise this trade. We'll see how it pans out.
I agree with you about the trade. I don't think the trade is going to end up being as beneficial to the Bears as it's going to be to the Broncos. Giving up 2 1st rd picks is Huge! That's the type of move that can make or break a franchise for a loooong time. Hey think of the Cubs.....
__________________
"I'll die before I lose, cuz I was born to win."- Drake
g2thecore is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Top -