Home

IAN..is this true?

This is a discussion on IAN..is this true? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 11:27 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
IAN..is this true?

After saying Madden 10 would be on the PC, there is report that EA PR REP. told a gaming site there will be no Madden 10 for the PC. Can you confirm this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2009, 11:41 PM   #2
Turn 10 - Microsoft

OVR: 26
Re: IAN..is this true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Scarface
After saying Madden 10 would be on the PC, there is report that EA PR REP. told a gaming site there will be no Madden 10 for the PC. Can you confirm this?
Our recent press release calls out all of the platforms that Madden will be released on this year.

http://maddennfl.easports.com/news.a...newsId=Release

Phil

Last edited by Phil_Frazier; 04-02-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:49 PM   #3
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Frazier_EA
Our recent press release calls out all of the platforms that Madden will be released on this year.
Sorry to hear that it's not making it's way to PC again. EA is really dropping the ball on this one IMO by limiting themselves to Tiburon created content on consoles.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

Bummer. Madden 08 on the pc was the best football game ever made....and was looking forward to the current reincarnation of the game. I suppose this year I'll have to wait until about 2 weeks after release to see if the 360 version is worth it.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:35 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

as soon as they didnt release 09 for pc, i figured that 08 would be the last version for pc. i would not sit around and wait for madden on 11 or 12, etc. if it happens cool, but i wont waste my time thinking itll happen.

its really screwed up to get an exclusive liscence and then not even use it on pc. thumbs down to EA yet again, but nothing new there.

looks like ill be trying out backbreaker and apf when they come out. i dont know much about backbreaker, im worried it wont have enough depth or sim elements to be taken seriously, but it looks hella cool, and is probably worth a buy just for something to play around with for a while.

the youtube videos for backbreaker look sweet. its alot of hype which is sad, but at least its something different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2009, 12:53 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris24
as soon as they didnt release 09 for pc, i figured that 08 would be the last version for pc. i would not sit around and wait for madden on 11 or 12, etc. if it happens cool, but i wont waste my time thinking itll happen.

its really screwed up to get an exclusive liscence and then not even use it on pc. thumbs down to EA yet again, but nothing new there.

looks like ill be trying out backbreaker and apf when they come out. i dont know much about backbreaker, im worried it wont have enough depth or sim elements to be taken seriously, but it looks hella cool, and is probably worth a buy just for something to play around with for a while.

the youtube videos for backbreaker look sweet. its alot of hype which is sad, but at least its something different.
I wouldnt say its a bad move to not sell on the computer because the sells prob didnt justify the means with 08 on PC. someimes people forget that it is always bottom line about making money. It may also pull resources from making a better M10 to put it onto pc and that would truely be upseting.

Im a fan of BB as well. Alot of the tech and ideas they are doing have me excited about it. But...Its shaky as of best if it will be released in 09. It may drop in 10 and thats no problem but I personally hate companies that push back release dates multiplty times(id rather be told its release in 2012 and find out they are ahead and itll be out in 2011).

apf sounds like it may have died. I dont know much about it but from the public it sounds like there wont be another one.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:40 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

All "Hey Ian!!" threads will be locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »