Home

Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

This is a discussion on Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

I want to get the word out as much as possible.

I've been so busy working on this that I haven't had time to do anything else lately. I haven't been so glued to a TV in YEARS.

All the info can be found at my webpage of myspace dot com/madden files. I can't post links yet. But hopefully soon.
I can't afford to pay to host a web site yet, so myspace will have to do for now. I've got info, instructions, FAQ, and some pictures there too. Of course, I need to update it more often.

But here's what I've got now...

-6 draft classes. These are the best around. You wont' find better. They even include FUTURE college prospects that haven't even left HIGH SCHOOL yet!
I got in all the underclassmen for the 09 draft. And made sure that anyone in the draft class isn't still in school. I helped the ratings process by trying to get OL/TEs/LBs rated better when they jump to Madden, and helped get the QBs/WRs/DBs rated a little lower.

-I included a few of the official EA roster updates just in case.

-And I've got a franchise save up to date as of 4/2/09. Yes, that includes Cutler on the Bears. All draft trades. Owens on the Bills, etc.
It is a save in control of ALL 32 teams. That was the only way to do it. The salary cap is on. You used to be able to turn it off during a franchise, but not anymore I guess. I didn't figure that out until I was far in to the process. But it works. I did some cap fondeling with the Pats to get in all their players.
All teams are controlled by the "CPU". Just pick your team, and change it to "USER" to control them.
Unfortunately, you have to draft for each team. I haven't found a way around this unless you simulate the entire draft including your team.
It's the best that could be done. I hope you like.

-And of course, the dummy profile is included as well. thenmber2
I picked that profile to help ensure nobody tries to steal my work. Luckily for me, the draft class files can't be transferred to a different profile. Hahahahaha.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2009, 08:20 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: Franchise save with draft classes 360 is ready!

This is great!

Are there still some players coming into the season rated 98 OVR?

I might be very interested in this.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:21 PM   #3
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

How would I go about getting this on my 360?
Old 04-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
How would I go about getting this on my 360?
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogID=478868326
Old 04-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #5
Rookie

As for the franchise save, no, there are no players coming in over 91. There are a couple rated 91. But who's to say that a college player won't excel in the NFL. Think Adrian Peterson or Patrick Willis.

As for how to get it to your 360, you obviously don't know how to read. Check out the webpage for all the info. www.myspace.com/maddenfiles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2009, 08:26 PM   #6
Banned

Just sent you a PM on here with my Email addy. Thanks in advance!
Old 04-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Alright bud, but for others, it's easier for me to respond to emails to my yahoo address. All the info is at the myspace page I made.

I didn't want to bombard this forum with personal emails and such. So I put all the info on that page for everyone to refer to.

Oh.. and as for the future draft classes, there's no controlling how the players will come in rated. As each time you load up a draft class it's different. And my major concern was the first draft class. Especially since there's no way to predict how a player will progress in NCAA 09 and jump to Madden. So that's an inexact science.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:36 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenmber2
Oh.. and as for the future draft classes, there's no controlling how the players will come in rated. As each time you load up a draft class it's different. And my major concern was the first draft class. Especially since there's no way to predict how a player will progress in NCAA 09 and jump to Madden. So that's an inexact science.
Yeah, no kidding. Either way, thanks for all the hard work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »