Home

Old 04-04-2009, 12:48 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Will the Principles of Football be obeyed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94niners
I didn't notice him being arrogant etc. I think you have shortman syndrome, or maybe you were the baby of the family, always having to prove yourself to your older siblings...

Or better yet, I think it's that you're an Eagle fan. You Eagle fans, lol, so quick to anger...

Seriously... why so defensive?
Nice eagle fan joke. have you ever been to our/their board? it's probably the most ignorant place on the web.

I just know i spend all this time looking at M10 stuff and i felt like he was talking down to me at the time. however, i was wrong, and i acknowledged that.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:50 AM   #10
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxAmazing
2K5 is GREAT at attacking the holes in a zone. That's because there's touch passes - something Madden doesn't currently do well.
The two videos I have made so far talk about touch passes adn different types f passes. while madden isn't great at touch passes, it is better than many give it credit for. I really want to make a video that breaks down passing. When and why you wantto throw the bullet, lob or touch pass and when you want to lead the pas in a direction. Many people already know this, and I do not claim to know everything about passing. However, there is a lot of confusion amoungst even the OS regulars at times. For example Apexisfree loves to throw the bullet in situations where it is totally uncalled for. [not to pick on him, but he is a bigger figure becasue of his videos.]
Old 04-04-2009, 12:52 AM   #11
8/11/21

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaduck
I can agree about the game creating a culture of percieved football logic that isn't reflected in the real game.

I think the game we're all hoping for is a few years down the line, but until then I guess I can continue to adapt to the games logic. The real weakneses of the D's formations hidden by jacked up stats and an inability to exist in simple logic
I agree with what you're saying here. I think its a matter of the hardware not being powerful enough to dedicated the processing power and ram needed to allow for/sustain a superior A.I.

So there always have to be shortcuts to cover for this reality. Thus we have to learn the rules of the "Madden Universe" Its the same for all sports games really.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#[email protected]& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2009, 12:56 AM   #12
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

Quote:
I didn't notice him being arrogant etc. I think you have shortman syndrome, or maybe you were the baby of the family, always having to prove yourself to your older siblings...

Or better yet, I think it's that you're an Eagle fan. You Eagle fans, lol, so quick to anger...

Seriously... why so defensive?
I really think it was also a bit of my fault at the end of my first post talking about coverages. I honestly didn't understand his question and said that I don't have much of a problem reading coverages. I can see how that might come acorss as insulting, possibly insinuating that he does have problems which is far from my intnent. Anyway it's all good and that was an awesome Eagles joke. I think the same is true for Cowboys fans... and well NFC east fans... especially Giants fans. Aren't Giants fans just the worst?
Old 04-04-2009, 01:01 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
Nice eagle fan joke. have you ever been to our/their board? it's probably the most ignorant place on the web.

I just know i spend all this time looking at M10 stuff and i felt like he was talking down to me at the time. however, i was wrong, and i acknowledged that.
lol I was only joking... but you Eagle fans DO have that reputation...poor Donovan, right? -o0-
Old 04-04-2009, 01:06 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
lol I was only joking... but you Eagle fans DO have that reputation...poor Donovan, right? -o0-
poor donovan? poor me lol, i have defend his greatness in almost every last post lol.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:12 AM   #15
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

Did you hear the one about McNabb losing 3x championship games ina row and once he finally got that monkey off his back he threw back-to-back picks in the superbowl and chooked it away in the final minitues? The punch line is that at least he didn't know about ties inthe NFL even though he has been in tie games before and he added to his NFC championsihp loosing streak last year agaisnt the cards.

I love that joke... wait, those are all factually sound... we've been duped.

At least the 49ers are... awww.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2009, 01:20 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Did you hear the one about McNabb losing 3x championship games ina row and once he finally got that monkey off his back he threw back-to-back picks in the superbowl and chooked it away in the final minitues? The punch line is that at least he didn't know about ties inthe NFL even though he has been in tie games before and he added to his NFC championsihp loosing streak last year agaisnt the cards.

I love that joke... wait, those are all factually sound... we've been duped.

At least the 49ers are... awww.
lmao. god, not here too!!! its okay, b/c you guys have a great quarte... wait no you dont lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »