Home

Old 04-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 19
Re: will the Franchise dumb CPU draft be fixed?

I agree with a most of waht everyone is saying. I doubt anyone on here would say the CPU logic of signing and drafting is good right now. It's a mess.

I would be surprised if the franchise logic is not changed. I want the entire franchise to be changed. I remember reading in a post someone said the franchsie mode is just being retuned and not completely overhauled. I will be exremely disappointed if this is the case.

Just my main point of the Offseason/Seanson: If you play all the games in a Franchise (16 not including playoffs) and each game takes about an hour so thats 16 hours (i know i'm a math wiz). The offseason should take at least 1/4 or 1/2 that time (4-8 hours). Right now i could go through an offseason in about 2 hours and have the best team in league just by signing and drafting the best players.

The offseason has NO difficulty to it.
*Make the Offseason Matter*
Old 04-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #18
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
It would make it even more fun when the packers LB combined with Hawk and Barnett to stuff AP... when that LB was supposed to be yours. Guess that's why you need to trade up in the draft at times
Yes, it would add a great deal of intrigue to franchise mode if your draft picks were really focus on. By reading accurate scouting reports on this OLB for weeks...only to lose him to a division rival. Or as you mentioned PG...having to trade up to prevent it.

As of now, it's just tough to take the current draft seriously in Madden. Which hurts the fun and intensity.

Really looking forward to the fixes Josh and Donny come up with.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:04 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSTAJ34
Will we still have to deal with the CPU making ******** draft picks, like The colts drafting a QB in the first round......?

and wasn't there also a problem with free agency? Like you had to Control EVERY team because teams would not sign players?

I think it's obvious that this would be fixed...but then again it was supposed to be fixed last year...
This will be fixed for madden 10. Donny Moore already commented on this a few months ago. Here's the link:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2039081071
Donny has 4 or 5 posts in this thread speaking on not just cpu logic when drafting but cpu logic in general.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:16 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump101
This will be fixed for madden 10. Donny Moore already commented on this a few months ago. Here's the link:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2039081071
Donny has 4 or 5 posts in this thread speaking on not just cpu logic when drafting but cpu logic in general.
Thanks for posting that! I had almost forgotten how much info he already gave us. Considering that was in January and they already had so much fixed - I am very happy about what should be forthcoming.

Madden 10 Franchise Mode Slogan:

In Donny We Trust
Old 04-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Thanks for posting that! I had almost forgotten how much info he already gave us. Considering that was in January and they already had so much fixed - I am very happy about what should be forthcoming.

Madden 10 Franchise Mode Slogan:

In Donny We Trust
Yeah, this is shaping up to be one of the best football games ever. Let's hope Ian and co. can deliver. And nice slogan, you should use that for your sig or something.
Edit:My bad, It's already your sig.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #22
MVP

Clarke_311's Arena

OVR: 20

They should also make draft picks matter. If you're trading a good player draft picks you should get picks back in return.
Toronto Blue Jays Fan
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
Old 04-04-2009, 06:58 PM   #23
MVP

Clarke_311's Arena

OVR: 20

Another thing they should have is player personalities. If you have guys who really care about winning and all your team will get an extra boost. If you have greedy players like T.O and criminals like Pacman Jones your team will play worse. That way it will be more about building a team and less about getting the highest rated players.
Toronto Blue Jays Fan
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
Old 04-04-2009, 07:00 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke_311
Another thing they should have is player personalities. If you have guys who really care about winning and all your team will get an extra boost. If you have greedy players like T.O and criminals like Pacman Jones your team will play worse. That way it will be more about building a team and less about getting the highest rated players.
Why didnt you just edit your first post?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »