Home

Old 04-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #17
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Are we forgetting Play Creating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by treee
I thought the create a play on head coach just stunk.
+1

It was weak, broken and too difficult to use. It seemed like a test platform that they never finished and just threw in at the last minute.

I sincerely hope we get the super-powerful online play creator that does everything.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Are we forgetting Play Creating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun styles
+1

It was weak, broken and too difficult to use. It seemed like a test platform that they never finished and just threw in at the last minute.

I sincerely hope we get the super-powerful online play creator that does everything.
Agreed... I wouldn't say it was hard at all though... But it did leave some to be desired... Like naming the plays with no numbers, no flipping plays, restricted to formations, no creat a run play (and no, making a scripted motion is NOT making a play), not all routes represented in list, no mirror imaged routes other then in/out routes and a few others, no adjustments on created plays... But it was a start... Personally the one they had in 99 was pretty boss over all... You do needed to know a bit about playbooks though to use it properly, but at least it gave you total control on everything... Player positions, formations, complete custome routes... Now it's just a matter of time before they can bring it up to speed for the next gen... But I agree with those that say that gameplay must be fixed first... But saying that create a play isn't important is a joke... Plays are the essence of football, we're it not for plays, football would look like a bunch of three year olds playing soccer where everyone just runs around the ball, two kids are off to the side looking at the grass, one kid leaves crying, cause he got kicked in the ding ding...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »