Home

Old 04-05-2009, 04:06 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Franchise blog coming!!!

I think this it the blog everyones been dying to read lol. Ever since they first said "Overhaul in Frachise this year" everyone got excited, especially with who joined the Madden team!

Can't wait till monday to get here lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2009, 04:07 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 8

I didn't expect them to be able to just port over HC, but I hope they bring over the key offseason stuff. I think I may be a little disappointed, but it's just a gut feeling, hope I'm dead wrong.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:20 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

i hope they have atleast brought over FA and the draft from HC
im so excited for this news about Franchise mode, as someone has already said if Franchise Mode Sucks so does Madden

Man im excited
Old 04-05-2009, 07:24 AM   #28
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94niners
I have a sneaking suspicion that ALL the change coming to Franchise this year amounts entirely to minor improvements.... I sense... disappointment on the horizon...
You would have to be pleased with at least more intelligent CPU logic in drafting (Donny has already told us that).

The only other thing I expect to be fixed in Franchise Mode is the Salary Cap.

Other additions/tweaks will be a harsher use of Morale;
Maybe Agents or some type of discussion with the players.

New stuff will be a more interactive Draft experience and better off-season experiences.

I think the biggest change coming is going to be progression/regression.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:03 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 17

I think that this upcoming blog should be a really good one. Since the halftime of the superbowl we have had around 7 or 8 blogs and no one has been dissapointed, hopefully this trend continues
Old 04-05-2009, 08:26 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim
I think that this upcoming blog should be a really good one. Since the halftime of the superbowl we have had around 7 or 8 blogs and no one has been dissapointed, hopefully this trend continues
A few sticks in the mud have been trying to bring some people down, but you are right.

It will be fantastic to hear something about Franchise Mode. Clearly they aren't going to "Save it for last" - which should also make people happy that were looking for something else as far as new features go.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:47 AM   #31
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

I don't think we will be disappointed at all. They know how important franchise is and the ton of feedback they got from us on that topic.

They already made some big strides and brought things over that we didn't even think of, so I'm very confident in saying we will be pleased with the news.

Ian and Company have played , watched , and studied a lot of games that we mentioned did a great job with franchise, and presentation within the franchise. Like NFL2k5 and MLB the show, just to name a couple.

Monday will be sweet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2009, 09:14 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
I don't think we will be disappointed at all. They know how important franchise is and the ton of feedback they got from us on that topic.

They already made some big strides and brought things over that we didn't even think of, so I'm very confident in saying we will be pleased with the news.

Ian and Company have played , watched , and studied a lot of games that we mentioned did a great job with franchise, and presentation within the franchise. Like NFL2k5 and MLB the show, just to name a couple.

Monday will be sweet
I agree. I think they're gonna address small, yet significant issues like they have been doing (wr/db jostling, pursuit angles, etc.). I never wanted them to just "port" HC over anyways. I just want the depth mainly the draft, FA and other off-season features like that. I would also like to see the potential and learning grades for players but i digress. HC was good however, as much as I feel when comparing madden to other games, I don't want madden to be just like any other game. I think it's good for Ian and Co. to learn from other games, but I want madden to do its own thing. Come on Donny my boy! Give us what we need to hear!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »