Home

Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot

This is a discussion on Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2009, 09:51 PM   #137
Pro

OVR: 20
Re: Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
This is definitely something that will happen - we added this new concept of "wrap swats" - 2 player swat animations. We wanted the best way for a defender to knock the ball out to be a hack on the arms right when the ball got there (as opposed to a crazy straight-up leaping swat). I can't wait to show some videos of it...it's soooo much better than the past approaches of our game (and other games).
Nice.Cant wait to "Fight for the Fade"
Old 04-05-2009, 09:56 PM   #138
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
I don't know how much of that is a joke becasue of all the crazy stuff in the Sherk DVD with all the animation testing. Is there any chance you guys could have behind the sceens videos in M10 [even if were just the collectors edition] with these little animation bugs and mistakes for us to have a laugh over? I myself have always enyoed those little bits you get on DVDs. The gag reel if you will.

By the way, great screen and thanks for sharing it with us.
They'd have to have some ball pit moments in there also
Old 04-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
This is definitely something that will happen - we added this new concept of "wrap swats" - 2 player swat animations. We wanted the best way for a defender to knock the ball out to be a hack on the arms right when the ball got there (as opposed to a crazy straight-up leaping swat). I can't wait to show some videos of it...it's soooo much better than the past approaches of our game (and other games).

That sounds interesting, and I would guess this still isn't the new tech that you mentioned before.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #140
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
This info is as good as the new screenshot. You can't wait to show it, I sure as hell can't wait to see it.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:00 PM   #141
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:

Sweet. Battles for the ball once it gets to the WR are always pretty cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #142
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12
Wink Re: Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot

Quote:
I can't wait to see the vids. Ian, I'm sure you wouldn't mind using Reggie Wayne in one of those vids lol. He's had some sick catches near the sidelines.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:04 PM   #143
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
I can't wait to see the vids. Ian, I'm sure you wouldn't mind using Reggie Wayne in one of those vids lol. He's had some sick catches near the sidelines.
Hopefully the Colts will be a team to fear in Madden now. Their style of play couldn't be any worse for Madden 09.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:05 PM   #144
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »