Home

Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot

This is a discussion on Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-06-2009, 01:48 AM   #169
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGmen56
You nailed it! As much as that screenshot looks great, it would look so so much better with the length of the socks longer and colored cleats!

Ian,
please take a look at how huge of a difference those small details make! Please find a way to make those changes to the socks and cleats! If you guys did it on the gloves why not the cleats?? And the sock length is a must!! It just brings out the realism of the football players..
[rant]
Ok you guys this is getting silly. I am so sick of the detail detail detail. I could give two craps what he is wearing as long as it resembles what I see on sunday in what they wear. Goodness I am so tired of it. Gameplay makes a football game not pretty freaking pictures. Stop with this nonsense of having every intriquit OCD detail in the game. I guess if they made dress up football players that just ran around the field and had every little detail some of you would be happy because it would be a pretty picture.... am I wrong to be annoyed by this? Maybe they should put the game back to madden 07 on xbox360 and put those pretty details in. Oh no the game is unplayable because the edge of his shoe string is not black with a white tip. [/rant]
Old 04-06-2009, 02:01 AM   #170
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by lint
[rant]
Ok you guys this is getting silly. I am so sick of the detail detail detail. I could give two craps what he is wearing as long as it resembles what I see on sunday in what they wear. Goodness I am so tired of it. Gameplay makes a football game not pretty freaking pictures. Stop with this nonsense of having every intriquit OCD detail in the game. I guess if they made dress up football players that just ran around the field and had every little detail some of you would be happy because it would be a pretty picture.... am I wrong to be annoyed by this? Maybe they should put the game back to madden 07 on xbox360 and put those pretty details in. Oh no the game is unplayable because the edge of his shoe string is not black with a white tip. [/rant]
Couldn't have said it better myself. C'mon guys, colored cleats, gloves, proper length of tape on wrists, proper screws used on faceguards, etc? Is that stuff really important to you? Sheesh.....
Old 04-06-2009, 02:08 AM   #171
Banned

OVR: 4

Lint & segagendude, this is the thing. While you guys think it doesn't really matter, it does. Why? While the screenshot looks very good there are two things that those little details if added would be a huge improvement.

1st, it brings the realism and authencity of players in the NFL.

2nd, While the players look good in the screenshots I can't help to think that the players legs for their bodies look a little bit short? And by making the sock length longer, not only would it make it look more authentic, it would sorta make the player legs look a bit longer. possibly? I just think it would possibly help from making the madden players look less cartoony and stubby like they have in the past..

Last edited by NYGmen56; 04-06-2009 at 02:13 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 02:17 AM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 6

ok
Old 04-06-2009, 02:22 AM   #173
Rookie

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGmen56
Lint & segagendude, this is the thing. While you guys think it doesn't really matter, it does. Why? While the screenshot looks very good there are two things that those little details if added would be a huge improvement.

1st, it brings the realism and authencity of players in the NFL.

2nd, While the players look good in the screenshots I can't help to think that the players legs for their bodies look a little bit short? And by making the sock length longer, not only would it make it look more authentic, it would sorta make the player legs look a bit longer. possibly? I just think it would possibly help from making the madden players look less cartoony and stubby like they have in the past..
Exacly.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:04 AM   #174
Banned

OVR: 10

well didnt read all the post but its cool that the CB has a hand towel on.
also are those colored cleats? lol jk
good work ian and co
Old 04-06-2009, 04:14 AM   #175
Banned

OVR: 19

I just remembered that I had spoken via PM to Michael Young somewhat recently. Maybe there is SOME hope for TC cleats...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxAmazing
1 question I do have is in regards to TC accessories. I know in the blog, you mentioned Santonio Holmes having yellow gloves.

My question is, what are you going to do for the teams that have multiple team colors, such as: the Giants, Titans, Seahawks, Bills, Packers, etc.? Is there going to be multiple TC choices? And also, will there still be multiple color visors?

I personally loved the visors in 09. Maybe it could be limited to team color, so when doing a fantasy draft or trade for say Desean Jackson, he doesn't have a green visor though he's playing on the Chiefs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Young_EA
Same visor colors are back but that is a good point about trades.. I can forward onto the franchise guys to see if there is a solution.

As for TC we will strive to be as authentic as possible, we support both the secondary and primary colors already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 04:18 AM   #176
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

It matters just as much to the real players as it matters to us, they do it to stand out, look different.

A lot of players feel that when they look good they play better, I would love to see this represented in madden, a lot of players wear thier socks a certain way and wear arm bands a certain way just because they think they look good, and when they feel good they play better.

It's a part of the game. End of story.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »