Home

Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot

This is a discussion on Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #257
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Those videos make me want to play madden. Then I think about what I just said. "Want to play maden?" [shudders].

Don't worry Madden will get there
Old 04-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #258
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
What does this mean exactly? Since we've only released 3 screens to date I'm actually kind of curious as to what you expect from the future. And I mean other than new shoes...we're well aware of that feedback.
At least tell me Madden 10 still has dreads, and accurate hairstyles. Because I think NCAA has taken dreads out.
We don't want to feel like we're playing with robots. We want "realism", in gameplay AND character models.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #259
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYyankz225
I disagree completely. Body type differentation is excellent from what we've seen. Much better than that other game whose name shall not be mentioned. Funny the comparisons with the other game only come when Madden is on the losing end.
Body types are different, but I wouldn't say excellent at this point. There are different heights, some players are skinny, some fat, but (this is something I've noticed with RBs) I would like to see some of the running backs with that short squat body type, with the meaty thighs. The RBs quads are all the same. I think the devs should tweak that a lil bit. Go in there and expand the quads on some of the backs. Make the beasts look like beasts ya know

Last edited by TheCreep; 04-08-2009 at 07:41 PM. Reason: more information
Old 04-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #260
Rookie

OVR: 6

beautiful, now we can drop beautiful bombs over the shoulder to a WR without worrying the cb will jump 10 feet in the air looking like hes dunking.

so are there going to be jump balls in the endzone when the qb throws a fade?
Old 04-09-2009, 01:34 AM   #261
MVP

cam21224's Arena

OVR: 12

Holy crap, Madden is definately going to be sick this year.

Nice job Ian, Madden is surely to get my 60 dollars plus tax this

summer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2009, 03:04 AM   #262
Rookie

OVR: 5

From what have seen in the past. is that the WR never explode up the field after the catch. It does that can animation that take the control from the players.

I want to see a WR snatch the ball out of the air and explode up the field without delay. I want to see DB and WR with a real jump button. not that raise hands over your head stuff.

help Ian
Old 04-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #263
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
What does this mean exactly? Since we've only released 3 screens to date I'm actually kind of curious as to what you expect from the future. And I mean other than new shoes...we're well aware of that feedback.
I think the game that really shows player individuality is nba 2k9. They have everything accurate from half sleeves to tattoos to free throws. I think we all want to see that level of detail in madden. For me, I really want to see qb hand warmers, i think little accessories like that are going to make a huge difference.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:40 PM   #264
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
I think the game that really shows player individuality is nba 2k9. They have everything accurate from half sleeves to tattoos to free throws. I think we all want to see that level of detail in madden. For me, I really want to see qb hand warmers, i think little accessories like that are going to make a huge difference.
Allow me to direct your attention here...

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2039406746

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »