Home

Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot

This is a discussion on Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #265
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot

thank you for the direction, however if you guys want madden to be the best sports title its going to have to be compared to nba 2k and mlb the show which pay attention to ALL the little details. If you dont care for those little details it seems that you are okay with madden never living up to nba 2k and mlb standards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2009, 11:12 AM   #266
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
What does this mean exactly? Since we've only released 3 screens to date I'm actually kind of curious as to what you expect from the future. And I mean other than new shoes...we're well aware of that feedback.
One thing I would like to see that adds a kind of individuality is:

Athletic gear wise:

Matt ryan has like a 3/4 sleeve under his shoulder pads goin on that he wears all the time. I think that adds a personel feel for him. I know jon kitna also wears this.
Jamarcus russel has a sleeve deal he wears that covers like a normal rubber pad but its a sleeve of course. He wears this all the time side from cold weather...if you guys rememer I did a roster set that you guys loved and asked me where did I get the info and ideas from and I told you guys. Dont know if its been implemeted but hopefully so. I know for one the jersey sleeves seem like an old ordeal, where it looks really elongoated instead of like a under the pad look. For some odd reason the PS2 shoulder pads and sleeve look is pretty good while in next gen its like the jersey is ongoin, if you want I can post a picture comparison of just what I mean.

I think what most folks mean in terms of indivuduality is just pull up a picture of certain players, look at the gear that they wear, the helmet, and how they physically look in terms of weight and muscle and thats what they want to see. Also please tell me you guys have the new Revo helmets and DNA helmets with all their face masks!!!
Old 04-10-2009, 12:44 PM   #267
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
thank you for the direction, however if you guys want madden to be the best sports title its going to have to be compared to nba 2k and mlb the show which pay attention to ALL the little details. If you dont care for those little details it seems that you are okay with madden never living up to nba 2k and mlb standards.
And if the Game Play issues don't get resolved, no amount of "Hand Warmers" will ever get it up to NBA 2K or MLB Standards. It's called priorities.

Once the Game Play is up to where it should be, then go ahead and add all the "Hand Warmers" you want. Hand Warmers are on my list, but they are currently VERY, VERY LOW on my list.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:02 PM   #268
Banned

OVR: 11

Nice work Ian and the EA crew,..
Old 04-10-2009, 04:04 PM   #269
MVP

OVR: 15

Ian, your doing a great job
Old 04-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #270
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo
A little revision for you!

Haha. I wear those same gloves, And at least the towel moves. The player models also look better.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 04-11-2009, 02:00 AM   #271
Rookie

OVR: 7

wow i forgot about those videos man next gen is disappointing after watching that ive said it before and ill say it again i wish they designed a PS3 version to take advantage of blu ray i mean MGS4 the gameplay was the same as the trailer videos no drop off in quality

Last edited by strickzilla; 04-11-2009 at 02:01 AM. Reason: misquote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2009, 02:09 AM   #272
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
beautiful, now we can drop beautiful bombs over the shoulder to a WR without worrying the cb will jump 10 feet in the air looking like hes dunking.

so are there going to be jump balls in the endzone when the qb throws a fade?
Dog, seriously, you've never dropped bombs over the recievers shoulders and them take off up field. I wish I knew how to upload pictures, I would silence many folks, for real.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »