Home

Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot

This is a discussion on Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2009, 03:46 AM   #273
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
thank you for the direction, however if you guys want madden to be the best sports title its going to have to be compared to nba 2k and mlb the show which pay attention to ALL the little details. If you dont care for those little details it seems that you are okay with madden never living up to nba 2k and mlb standards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
And if the Game Play issues don't get resolved, no amount of "Hand Warmers" will ever get it up to NBA 2K or MLB Standards. It's called priorities.

Once the Game Play is up to where it should be, then go ahead and add all the "Hand Warmers" you want. Hand Warmers are on my list, but they are currently VERY, VERY LOW on my list.
A-FREAKIN-MEN!!!!
Man they could go out on the field with leotards on for all I care, wait a minute, they DO have leotards on. LOL. Or the "mans" version of them, oxymoron there.

Yeah gameplay is paramount. They could have the same ughhh graphics they have this year as long as animations and gameplay live up to the hype then they could get me as a customer.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:50 AM   #274
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by strickzilla
wow i forgot about those videos man next gen is disappointing after watching that ive said it before and ill say it again i wish they designed a PS3 version to take advantage of blu ray i mean MGS4 the gameplay was the same as the trailer videos no drop off in quality
Wait a minute there buddy. Let's not get carried away. Let's say there was little drop off but to say none, naw man. I'm assuming you mean the cutscenes and then the actual gameplay. If you're talking about some trailer online then I don't know about that and I take back my comment.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #275
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Looks good at least the bucs colors are right, I played 09 for about 20 minutes and their colors were just off. The pants and helmet were off not the red. It looks better now. Just make the game a little brighter.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »