Home
View Poll Results: Do you want Owner Mode back in Madden?
Yes! 25 80.65%
No 3 9.68%
Only if it's not TOO complicating. 3 9.68%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 19
Owner Mode

DHB_8 posted a thread about his Franchise ideas, and Owner Mode was right on top. I was actually thinking about this earlier today, and was wishing it would be in this year's Madden.

What do you think of Owner Mode? Think there's ANY chance it's gonna be in this year?

Here's to hoping Owner Mode has somehow, someway made it into this years Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2009, 10:40 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Owner Mode

I'd love it.

I loved the reactions for what you did. "Our prices are above team averages, we should lower them a little" or "After we made the playoffs for the past two seasons, fans are expecting a little more this time around".

Add that with the newspaper/media, great gameplay and it would be awesome.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 7

I don't like that in last gen you would see teams relocate and become the freaking wasps every season...

There have only been a FEW changes in team NAME when a relocation happens, and relocations HARDLY ever happen anyway....
Old 04-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #4
Banned

What I find incredible, was that in Madden 05 Owner Mode was INTRODUCED. And it was pretty much perfect right off the bat.

Somehow, it never found its way onto next-gen, which baffles me. It was awesome. It was very easy to get used to also. MLB the Show's Owner Mode is a bit more complex, and almost too much to worry about.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94niners
I don't like that in last gen you would see teams relocate and become the freaking wasps every season...

There have only been a FEW changes in team NAME when a relocation happens, and relocations HARDLY ever happen anyway....
I actually do not remember that. Perhaps I never got far enough into the Franchise to see that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2009, 10:46 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRxAmazing
I actually do not remember that. Perhaps I never got far enough into the Franchise to see that.
In order to stop teams from locating the second their sales are down for a season or two, I had to manually control every single team. Very annoying.

Seriously, after about four or five seasons I would see teams like the Packers become the Hammers or something like that...
Old 04-05-2009, 11:00 PM   #7
Rookie

Yesssss!!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:07 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94niners
In order to stop teams from locating the second their sales are down for a season or two, I had to manually control every single team. Very annoying.

Seriously, after about four or five seasons I would see teams like the Packers become the Hammers or something like that...
I can see why that would be really annoying. I would never want to see something like that when I'm playing. At least no frequently.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »