Home

Backbreaker In Madden '10? For Real?

This is a discussion on Backbreaker In Madden '10? For Real? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Backbreaker In Madden '10? For Real?

Nothing about a PhyisX engine and rag doll effects in a football game are unrealistic. The NFL doesn't allow EA to animate monstrous hit like those dished out by Sean Taylor or HOF players. Tell me whats fake about it:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 10:29 AM   #42
Banned

EAreaper26's Arena

OVR: 9

info from ign:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/854/854993p1.html
Old 04-06-2009, 11:05 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
I'm not hoping backbreaker sucks but I'm willing to bet that it will. It will be like All-Pro a couple of good things here and there, but overall the game will be weak.
I hope it is half as good in gameplay as APF.

If you think APF has a "couple of godd things here and there" you need to go spend a little time with that game. From atmosphere alone, Madden may never catch up to it, let alone the gameplay. As close to perfect gameplay in a football game as we have seen.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:21 AM   #44
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski

As if ESPN could ever let us forget... It's the only reason they forgive him for being a Christian.

White and Christian usually means ESPN hates you... unless you used to be really poor, then it's okay.
WTF?

The only players most people know are WHITE QUARTERBACKS who are lovingly sucked and licked by the media non stop, even though most of them are products of their system (this means you Manning and Brady).

Even though most NFL QBs are garbage athletes the media treats them like the game would cease to exist without them. I really have NO IDEA where you came up with this concept. As far as ESPN and the media are concerned White Quarterbacks are the cat's meow.

I love me some Adembroski posts, but you're on crack for this one.

BACK ON SUBJECT

I hope Backbreaker comes out and is good because it will force EA to compete against more than itself. And that is what makes Capitalism great, market competition.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:23 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

i've been following backbreaker from the day it was announced and the game has turned into something more than just a "tech demo" the Devs have comfirmed its turned into something even more than they could imagine, and i hope the game turns out to be great.

I have been a 2K5 fan since forever and been backing it up, but trust me i'm ready to let go of 2K5, and i think this years Madden is going to be pretty amazing because the people working on the game actually care about the game.

here's to the best Madden ever made!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 11:25 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 39

Backbreaker again...I wish the effn game would just come out already....I'm tired of hearing about the revolution.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:31 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 7

I think the mechanics of the game are on par/better than what we have seen with Madden 10. Just watch some of the vids. Everything is proportional, animations are smooth, and all. With all the years they've had, it should be good.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:34 AM   #48
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
Backbreaker again...I wish the effn game would just come out already....I'm tired of hearing about the revolution.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28...televise_music

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »