Home

David Ortiz?

This is a discussion on David Ortiz? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 11:52 AM   #17
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: David Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
It's funny how everyone blames someone who is not around to defend themselves on anything that went wrong in the past. I see that type of weak sauce in corporate America all the time, but the bottom line is simple, no matter what you say about old boy the very same people who are developing the game now were around when Ortiz was here so what makes you think any changes in the game will be their sole responsibility or more due to the fact that EA increased production budgets, team members etc.
Sorry, but that is your opinion.

Phil and Ian were brought into 09 late. Phil was formally on the xbox and PS2 before he jumped to NG last year after all the ideas were implemented on 09.(about this time last year)

Ian came to 09 with about a month before 09 was released.

It's a brand new team from 09 to 10 according to Ian.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:57 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Phil and Ian were brought into 09 late. Phil was formally on the xbox and PS2 before he jumped to NG last year after all the ideas were implemented on 09.(about this time last year)

Then why is their video of Ian from 07 or 08 talking about how groundbreaking that Madden game was?
Old 04-06-2009, 11:57 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
It's funny how everyone blames someone who is not around to defend themselves on anything that went wrong in the past. I see that type of weak sauce in corporate America all the time, but the bottom line is simple, no matter what you say about old boy the very same people who are developing the game now were around when Ortiz was here so what makes you think any changes in the game will be their sole responsibility or more due to the fact that EA increased production budgets, team members etc.
My gawd....every post you make is negative.

Im not a Madden fanboy at all, and everyone has their right to voice their opinions, good or bad, but all you do is bellyache and put down the developers, even though they are going out of their way to take feedback this year and talk to Madden nation, something David Ortiz never even considered doing.

If you think Madden is going to suck that bad and have such low expectations, why are you even wasting your time on here?
Old 04-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
My gawd....every post you make is negative.

Im not a Madden fanboy at all, and everyone has their right to voice their opinions, good or bad, but all you do is bellyache and put down the developers, even though they are going out of their way to take feedback this year and talk to Madden nation, something David Ortiz never even considered doing.

If you think Madden is going to suck that bad and have such low expectations, why are you even wasting your time on here?
Who was I badmouthing? Show me one post I made when I put down Ian. show me a post where I said Madden was going to suck. Show me one post where I put down a developer. Explain how this post was belly-aching. Don't get mad because you feel guilty about putting down someone who ain't around to defend himself. all I meant by my post was we should stop bashing Ortiz and focus on the future, I don't know what you are talking about.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:07 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Then why is their video of Ian from 07 or 08 talking about how groundbreaking that Madden game was?
Probably because they wanted to sell the game..just maybe. you really think PR would allow him to talk about how s****y those games are?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 12:08 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Probably because they wanted to sell the game..just maybe. you really think PR would allow him to talk about how s****y those games are?
I know why he did it, but I'm using that as proof he worked on the game. I find no fault in what he did or said in the video.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB6cyaOJGcE
Old 04-06-2009, 12:13 PM   #24
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
He was a programmer back then. This has already been explained by Phil and Ian.

You do what your bosses tell you to do, don't you?

If your bosses give you a deadline to get a job done, don't you do that?

Ian is in charge now, he wasn't back then.

My point was that he didn't work on 09, alright?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »