Home

Madden 10 Wallpapers.

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Wallpapers. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2009, 10:17 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 19
Madden 10 Wallpapers.

Most of you have seen the wallpapers for Madden 10. And I know quite a few of you pointed out the possible Madden 10 Screenshot in the background of the Ed Reed wallpaper. So I decided to take a look at it.

If indeed this is a Madden 10 screenshot:

Then the names on the jerseys should be fixed yet again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 10:18 PM   #2
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden 10 Wallpapers.

already addressed by Ian in the website launch thread.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 03-31-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedunkz
already addressed by Ian in the website launch thread.
Ahh alright. What did he say? Link me to it if you can lol.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:19 PM   #4
Pro

he said this -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
RE: The Ed Reed shot...this is what happens when we have to rush to deliver something for marketing.

That's from a pretty busted build of the game. Player models were basically broken...not matching any of the blend shapes we gave them, and animations were all jacked too (though you can't see it that well). As we said in the other post, we do have an all new system for re-sizing the player's names, but each uniform has to be tuned independently and the Ravens actually hadn't been tuned yet so that's why you see that ugly stretching.

I 100% confident that our detail guys - Donny Moore, Mike Young, and Josh Looman - would never let an imperfection like that ship...but when you're scrambling for a marketing request often times you have to put out non-perfect shots with builds that are in really rough shape.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:21 PM   #5
Rookie

radatdude2's Arena

OVR: 5

in another thread Ian confirmed the pics are from madden 10 but a very early build

IAN

That's from a pretty busted build of the game. Player models were basically broken...not matching any of the blend shapes we gave them, and animations were all jacked too (though you can't see it that well). As we said in the other post, we do have an all new system for re-sizing the player's names, but each uniform has to be tuned independently and the Ravens actually hadn't been tuned yet so that's why you see that ugly stretching.

I 100% confident that our detail guys - Donny Moore, Mike Young, and Josh Looman - would never let an imperfection like that ship...but when you're scrambling for a marketing request often times you have to put out non-perfect shots with builds that are in really rough shape.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 10:32 PM   #6
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

I don't know if you can blow up that pic of Peterson like you did with Reed but I was looking at that one and it looks as if the socks on TJack are longer than any other player in both of those pics. It may just be the angle or how far back he is but it certainly looks as if there is a lot less white there than the rest.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:46 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
I don't know if you can blow up that pic of Peterson like you did with Reed but I was looking at that one and it looks as if the socks on TJack are longer than any other player in both of those pics. It may just be the angle or how far back he is but it certainly looks as if there is a lot less white there than the rest.
It's a possibility.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:49 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 35

I think jerseys move. Something that needs to be fixed is player ankles, there as big as there wrists.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »