Home

So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog.

This is a discussion on So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
eFootball 2022 Review
FIFA 22 Review
Hot Wheels: Unleashed Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #81
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHB_8
This was just telling us teams won't act stupid anymore.
If only they could write the same code for forum posters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2009, 08:38 PM   #82
MVP

Clarke_311's Arena

OVR: 20

This is actually pretty funny. All these people getting all hyped up for the franchise blog and then find themselves all dissapointed when it's not what they're looking for.
Toronto Blue Jays Fan
Philadelphia Eagles Fan
Old 04-06-2009, 08:42 PM   #83
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke_311
This is actually pretty funny. All these people getting all hyped up for the franchise blog and then find themselves all dissapointed when it's not what they're looking for.
Its because most of them set up unrealistic expectations of what would be on there.

Alot of these guys were delusional enough to think that it would be every last piece of info about this years mode and that it would be alot like HC09.

And some of them just like to whine and cry regardless.

Pick one.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #84
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Four months till release, one franchise blog, and people are writing off the game. Only in America!!!
Old 04-06-2009, 09:13 PM   #85
Pro

OVR: 10

People like this need to take a week or maybe 4 vacation. As in the boot. Why not an infraction atleast? Esspecially if your a new member, a post like this should be a big no no. (IMO)

I mean im pretty sure everyone by now knows how Ian & Co. have been doing things and we are so lucky just to be getting these weekly blogs. Check back last year around this time we didnt know jack about Madden 09. And all I keep seeing (mostly by the new members) is complaining.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:19 PM   #86
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
People like this need to take a week or maybe 4 vacation. As in the boot. Why not an infraction atleast? Esspecially if your a new member, a post like this should be a big no no. (IMO)

I mean im pretty sure everyone by now knows how Ian & Co. have been doing things and we are so lucky just to be getting these weekly blogs. Check back last year around this time we didnt know jack about Madden 09. And all I keep seeing (mostly by the new members) is complaining.
I agree.

If I have anything bad to say about this game, its not going to be until I see a video of it playing in action.

I have to see it moving and working in motion before I can hate on it if I don't like it.

There may be things I don't like or haven't heard so far but I am saving any harsh judgement for until it is moving in motion in front of my eyes.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:29 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm just not going to n*t in my pants when a dev teams admits errors and tells the community they're going to fix them. I feel like I have ideas that could help the Madden series, and I express them as well.

I'm not trash talking the dev. team, or the game itself, just the fanboys on the forum that seem to get estatic everytime a dev member comments.

And as far as people commenting on 'amount of posts'...seriously? Atleast I dont jump all over Ian and the dev teams d*** everytime they say something and go on rants.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:35 PM   #88
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180

We live in a world of instant gratification my friend. If these people aren't teenagers, they certainly act like it. I mean, can we just relax people? NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO MAKE A DECISION ON WHETHER OR NOT YOU BUY MADDEN 10 RIGHT NOW. This is by far the most information we've ever recieved at this stage. Did you read the end of the blog? Much more Franchise news to come. I bet you didn't see your precious story mode in the first few paragraphs or with your quick glance , and quickly made your way to this thread so you could be the FIRST person to bash it and write Ian and co. off write away.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »