Home

So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog.

This is a discussion on So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
Madden 22 Gameplay in 4K: Full Game With Presentation Between Packers and Bears
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 12:44 AM   #97
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgizle
I'm just not going to n*t in my pants when a dev teams admits errors and tells the community they're going to fix them. I feel like I have ideas that could help the Madden series, and I express them as well.

I'm not trash talking the dev. team, or the game itself, just the fanboys on the forum that seem to get estatic everytime a dev member comments.

And as far as people commenting on 'amount of posts'...seriously? Atleast I dont jump all over Ian and the dev teams d*** everytime they say something and go on rants.
Well you should cause he doesnt have to be here doing what he is doing. Obviously you must like it that he's here and is why your here correct? Well if I was him coming here doing his thing, taking time out of his free time / days off to come here to read posts like yours Id say to myself " Why do I bother".

First off try and understand this if possible. All the info big or little too you however u want to take it is SOMETHING. Its not nothing like previous years. So when you get a little info here and there try and learn to appreciate it. Dont take it for granted cause it doesnt have to be given this early. And obviously you want it cause your here looking for it so next time try and appreciate it a bit more.

I love to throw a few around cause like I said its all info that they could just hold until after the draft. I see it as we are lucky and appreciate it.

Last edited by kmart2180; 04-07-2009 at 12:46 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:16 AM   #98

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

This blog did nothing for me, b/c I don't use franchise mode. Iv'e tried it a couple of times ,and I can't get into it. Maybe if it was online I might be able to get into it cause I don't like playing the computer much anyway, i'd rather play humans.

I don't care to much for franchise mode, But I didn't even know much about it but I read the blog, and it seemed like good info to me. So what if there was nothing new right now that there talking about. There fixing the game. I can't believe people are whining about this...its sad

I know its your all's opinions and your intitled to it, but don't go judging the franchise mode or the game in general before all the facts come out.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:33 AM   #99
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSpezzano
If only they could write the same code for forum posters.
that was amazing lol
Old 04-07-2009, 05:43 AM   #100
All Star

OVR: 33

Screen everyone who tries to join OS now. They're all jerks!

Disclaimer (ALL means most).
Old 04-07-2009, 06:09 AM   #101
Pro

Jump's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
Well you should cause he doesnt have to be here doing what he is doing. Obviously you must like it that he's here and is why your here correct? Well if I was him coming here doing his thing, taking time out of his free time / days off to come here to read posts like yours Id say to myself " Why do I bother".

First off try and understand this if possible. All the info big or little too you however u want to take it is SOMETHING. Its not nothing like previous years. So when you get a little info here and there try and learn to appreciate it. Dont take it for granted cause it doesnt have to be given this early. And obviously you want it cause your here looking for it so next time try and appreciate it a bit more.

I love to throw a few around cause like I said its all info that they could just hold until after the draft. I see it as we are lucky and appreciate it.
QFT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2009, 06:43 AM   #102
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

So let me get this straight. This thread has degenerated to an argument about whether or not it's okay to be disappointed with the latest blog post on the EA site?

Wow.

Just so everyone knows, we ARE cracking down on some of the more blatantly bad posters (and by bad, I mean non-constructive people who routinely start arguments). No less than 3 people lost their Madden Forum privileges in the last week. More bans are coming.

I think it's time for everyone to exercise that age old "think before you speak" edict that you were taught as a kid. Think about what you're about to post before hitting that "Submit Reply" button. Is it adding to the discussion? Is it worth posting? If the answer is no, don't post it. If you do anyway, chances are you won't have the option of posting in this forum much longer.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »